Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SETI@home 10K Club Member

Well I thought it would start me off again as a new person...but it didnt so Oh well.....I will just stick with my AVG....;)

Oh, you mean with Seti@Work. Perhaps one would have to be out for more than a week to clear the data they have recorded.

Don't worry your averages, and everyone else's, will level off after the up-coming change of day. The irregular daily postings S@W recorded due to the move of their site will drop away and off the stats. Capiche?
    :-(

Whew! Ya had worried as well m8 as I'd have to edit that other thread backwards again. : omg:

I thought about staying out to let Kane breath easy for a while and then rejoining:devil: but...naaaaa I was just trying to see if I Could level out my stats then I read the post about them changing servers...oh well!

Trying to mess with Kane again, huh Cheez?
    DId you have enough after I kicked your butt the first time??
    Looks like I will have to do it again!!!!!!!!!:thumb:
    Glad to see you back! You had me worried!

well if I had just done the farm thing instead of waiting for my unreliable friend to come out and do the cluster I would still be in the lead instead of catching you like I am now.

Cheez, Your recent stats are impressive. Just remember that the little bumps in the road are what make the "Horse Race" interesting. ;)
    :-(

kane2g should be worried as on current av.s he'll be back in 4th spot before the end of the year while his arch-nemesis CheeZmonZter takes 2nd place and elrado1 grabs 3rd position plus if VinnieVen gets his back up to where it was again 5th is lookin' very possible. :shh:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information