Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seti@Home TweakTown Team

Good going elrado. He now probably switched to Folding! :rolleyes:

You can check my statistics, my email address is webmaster@red-demon.com and username is of course reddem0n

Never realized people would make a big commotion about one little mistake..

Hmmmm check your stats eh? Now how are we going to do that if you aren't on the team? and if you aren't on the team...why would we want to? :?: :shrug:

Aww, come on Cheez. I was planning to check his stats at least once each hour, although it would be much easier if he'd add a link to the red_demon.com page as a way of promoting SETI@home. :rofl:

All I can say is actions speak louder than words. :blah:
    :-(

Quote Originally Posted by CheeZmonZter
    hmmmmm I wonder if he is going to join our team or stick it out alone with his "team":shrug: Hey Red, come on over to our side of the fence, I am sure we would welcome the Extra units and would love to see what your stats are ! Some of us are just a little addicted to it :rofl:

My earlier post was in response to the earlier post here above. Yes, you can see my statistics even if I'm not on your team by going to individual statistics on the main page and entering in my email address.

Great my first few posts on this forum and I ruin everything. Not too far away from getting banned. :devil:

Stick it out, that is if your heart is in it. Think of it as a kind of initiation. In many places (forums) it's worse. And

Join our Team

if you really want to make ammends.

There's lots of good stuff here to learn, if you're interested. : peace:

Quote Originally Posted by reddem0n
    Great my first few posts on this forum and I ruin everything. Not too far away from getting banned. :devil:
    not even close :)

it was a simple mistake and that is all, don't worry about it. If you're ever not sure about something, just search around; and if you get paranoid, you can ask one of us mods if you must. Sometimes some of our members get a little carried away, it's nothing personal ;)

Welcome to TweakTown :cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

minibubba you are wise beyond your years. The Admins were wise to make you a Mod. :thumb:

looks like he already joined HomeLAN team. and is in 16th spot. If he would join TTF team, he would be in 19th. So maybe he wont like that.:shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by kane2g
    looks like he already joined HomeLAN team. and is in 16th spot. If he would join TTF team, he would be in 19th. So maybe he wont like that.:shrug:
    I rest my case... : omg:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information