Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seti@Home TweakTown Team

Hello,

I've recently created our own official Seti@Home TweakTown Team dedicated in detecting signals from outerspace. Well your probably wondering what is it exactly you have to do once you are part of the team and if you have to spend any money on anything. All you have to do is download a small program that will run on your taskbar utilizing your computer's unused resources. It's as simple as that and you wont even notice it's running. You dont have to pay anything at all and I myself have been doing this for over a year now so it's going great for me. We represent each other and if we all unite as a whole and help support and join we can achieve anything. You may Join the Pioneers of the Space Frontier by clicking on this link

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/f...form&id=175882

If you are interested but have questions about our team feel free to post your questions here or visit the faq section at http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/faq.html

You're a little late! :confused:
    TweakTown SETI@home

Also, click on Distributed Computing. You'll find it on the upper part of the BG page.

It's good to see that the distain for doing homework is alive and well.... :flames:

Actually, this thread seems to be a real bait and switch. User is a major SPAM candidate!
    :-(

Wow, hold on there.....I'm new to this forum so i wasnt aware someone had already created a tweaktown team. My apologies, no need to call me a spam candidate.

I guess you haven't seen all the s@h sigs floating around here?

we also have a TT team for folding@home :D and one for United Devices
    Quote Originally Posted by reddem0n
    My apologies, no need to call me a spam candidate.
    :laugh: don't worry, no one is going to make you a S.P.A.M Nominee for that
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

A very interestin' subject this but I'll just nudge it where it should be. :devil win

:rofl: a nooby mistake, thats ok i made a bunch on other forums and a few on this one. next time surf around befor you post.
    example:

please consider the folding team we need your help :bounce:

:cheers:

yet anouther folding guy trying to take away a SETI member.:rolleyes2
    He already said that he;s been a SETI guy for over a year, so I think his mind is made up about which one he's gonna do. Dont ya think?
    :2cents:

yes :shrug:

it was an example of a dumb post :rofl:

hmmmmm I wonder if he is going to join our team or stick it out alone with his "team":shrug: Hey Red, come on over to our side of the fence, I am sure we would welcome the Extra units and would love to see what your stats are ! Some of us are just a little addicted to it :rofl:

Don't wonder too long. He tried to find recruits for his team (Pioneers of the Space Frontier). He was the only member, but I see now that he has left there and joined another team. I doubt if he'll consider joining ours. (Maybe I was a little harsh on him.) :rolleyes:
    :-(

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information