Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Look At What I've Done Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by elrado1
    Don't worry, you'll get there. There will be some shifting before you do though. :devil:

Plus, I think Kane's pretty happy with his KG7's.
    i think Amdman meant that he doesnt want to have as many pcchips boards as me and my KG7s. But I do love these puppies. No complaints at all. :)

I see. You mean, someday he may end up with a conglomeration like this in the garage:

Meet Seti-crunchers-01 thru 09 (but not SC-02, it's in Cocoa Beach). There's also a machine in the works in the black crate that is not on line as of yet.
    :-(

DAMN! you need a shelving unit or something to get those puppies in a neat fasion!
    And I thought my room was a mess!!!!!

damn, ill at least build all mine in cases!

its not sexy, but pumps out WUs the same.
    The only thing I would suggest is getting it somewhat organized, as it looks pretty messy. But than again, you would have to take down systems to make it pretty. and I have feeling that your addiction is telling you not to take down any. Right?

It looks no worse than the floor at the front of this shop I'll tell ya's. ;)

Oh 9K went down. :D

damn i wish i had that many spare parts to play with :eek: Wiggo congrats on 9k :cheers:

Thanx but I've just realised that in less than 10 months when I started this thread that I've completed over 8460 w/u's in that time. :wow:

Maybe I am addicted after all. :rofl:

Quote Originally Posted by kane2g
    DAMN! you need a shelving unit or something to get those puppies in a neat fasion!
    And I thought my room was a mess!!!!!
    Well, it kind of just grew. Wanted to see if I could do it and production was the name of the game. I do have a nifty, white wire-frame shelving system made in Europe, but I have not had the time to install it. Plus the steamy, hot summer weather is not very conducive to this kind of undertaking. Will post pics of the project when done. Promise... Should warrant its own "Shown Us Your Own Farm" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiggo
    Thanx but I've just realised that in less than 10 months when I started this thread that I've completed over 8460 w/u's in that time. :wow:

Maybe I am addicted after all. :rofl:
    Not an addiction. It's a good diversion from the usual stresses of our our days. A hobby, if you will. :D

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread Information