Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Folding@Home Team - Project Tweakers (Team #63)

Default Re: New Folding@Home Team - Project Tweakers (Team #63)

ouch... I thought for sure there would be more. If you arent - give it some careful consideration pls! :)

Hey guys, I'm a fellow folder (from a different team, 11314, the EOC folding team). Just wanted to wish you guys good luck. Folding is definitely a worthwhile effort. I was gonna promote it here, but I see you already have a team, so I will just wish you the best of luck.

Also, just a quick idea... you guys couls consider using something in your sigs to draw more people to folding. I have graphics in my sig (check em out), and I think that it will get people to pay more attention than they would otherwise.

Keep folding!!!
    Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it
    when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously
    uses his intelligence.
    --Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    http://albert.washcoll.edu/~chayden2...%20Sig%203.jpghttp://albert.washcoll.edu/~chayden2...nature%202.jpg
    My Heatware | My eBay Feedback | My Folding Stats | My Webpage | Rate My Rig

Hey,

Thanks for your good luck wishes ViperX!!!

Nerd

Thanks for the encouragement, ViperX! Project Tweakers wishes the EOC team all the best as well -- in a way, we're all on the same team, aren't we?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I am writing Perl code to generate sig images on-the-fly with member stats for our team. I'm a bit concerned about the bandwidth this project will consume, however.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

But -- your point is well taken. More visibility equals more folders equals more progress for this worthy project. For now, on all the forums I post, my sig always includes a link...

What's up with the TweakTown regulars? Are all of you devoted to other DC projects? We can't entice some of you to fold for your site's folding team?

<o:p></o:p>
    i
    XP3200+ Barton, Abit NF7-S, 2 x 256MB Mushkin PC3500 (2-3-3), SB Audigy X-Gamer, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro, Lite-On 52x32x52 CDRW Drive, Lite-On 16X DVD ROM Drive, Extreme Volcano 12 HSF, 80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM SATA Hard Drive, Windows XP (Pro), Samsung 17" 753DF Monitor, Antec Sonata case, Antec True380W PSU, MS wireless keyboard & mouse.

Join the Project Tweakers Folding Team!

We don't have too many regulars these days :(

Yeah I remember seeing some very large threads for folding, seti and UD teams when I first came here that were very active till about last march when something happened and they all left but those team threads seem to be missing now.

My signature should tell you about the Folding team.

Of course though, you want to join our team!

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/teamstats/team63.html

hehe
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Okay guys I got my 2.4c doing the Double Gromacs now and it is hauling ass. I've also just got a P4 1.8 now folding for me, and an AMD Sempron 2500+ shall be under my name in the next week. I'm also going to ask my Engineering class teacher if I can install Folding on the rigs in our CAD lab, as there all P4 2.8C's with 1gb of RAM. Theres 24 of them

Either way though, expect at least 2 or 3 2.8c's coming under my name soon

Where'd you get the Sempron from? Damn things have only been on Newegg for a week or so and you've already got someone else's Folding...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information