Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Hey Elrado, I had replied to your search for me in the other thread... :-)... CheeZ, baby, you blew your cover!!! And I thought I had been sworn to secrecy... what a waste of my blood - I'll use a pencil next time!

And Kane... please do get a hobby, read a book, watch a movie, paint your toenails -- there IS life beyond Seti!! But "A" for effort and dedication to the TT forums... :-)

well i was just holding my own with 2 comps here so I had to enlist some help! far left on is online and running with seti the others I should install seti on as they are working running comps but they are waiting to be seti nodes in the cluster. If you notice on the table next to the monitor there is Node one. There are a few more systems sitting in the hallway waiting for the room to be done.

Here's my setup with the majority of my comps.
    Left to Right:
    1. Newest addition: "Seti-cruncher-3" HP Pavilion P II 300 MHz
    2. "Dual-cpu 2" P II 333 MHz overdrive cpus (PR440FX mobo)
    3. (On Table) "Seti-cruncher-2" (Same Spec as Dual-cpu.)
    4. "Seti-cruncher-1" 200 MHz Pent.
    5. (On Floor) "Dell" 1.5 GHz P4.

Daughter's Comp not shown. (In her room.) AMD 2100+ (Soltek mobo) :shoot3:

Quote Originally Posted by lil38spl
    Hey Elrado, I had replied to your search for me in the other thread... :-)... CheeZ, baby, you blew your cover!!! And I thought I had been sworn to secrecy... what a waste of my blood - I'll use a pencil next time!

And Kane... please do get a hobby, read a book, watch a movie, paint your toenails -- there IS life beyond Seti!! But "A" for effort and dedication to the TT forums... :-)
    Lil38, You are to be commended for being tight-lipped! Leave it to the man to spill his guts first! Maybe you should leave him to fend for himself. Boy, such intrigue in Tweaktown!

Here's a shot of Dual-cpu, for those who are interested.

Well as far as blowing the cover, if ya look at the time lines I was not the 1st post on the "cover" comps. Oh well I am not worried anymore.:shrug: In the next few days the new comp room will be up and runnig and then I can get a cluster going!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lil38spl
    Life outside of SETI?? There is such a thing???
    If so I really shouldnt post the pic that I am about to, but watta hell! Look what arrived today :D :D :p
    I dont mind you ganging up, as long as you tell me that you're doing so. :thumb:
    I think that maybe the title of this topic had something to do with them joing arms against me. hehe
    But as long as you crunch, and give me a goal to shoot for. :shoot3: Its all good. :group:

BTW i do have a life outside. I have a girlfried w. a beautiful baby girl. So dont think its all SETI and TT for me. I got other stuff to do as well. :cheers:

Here's a pic of my atm messy main shop area. :)

My little work aclove (yes it's that bed again).

Plus several more PC's in various states of repair in the soon to be internet room. :smokin:

I like the bed! thats sort of what I am planning on building here. I just ran across a few sheets of stainless steel...hhmmmm stainless work bench maybe?

Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information