Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

Originally posted by Elrado1 So jump off of Cheez' band wagon and reclaim your status!

Naw, won't leave until he is all set... besides, with all y'all's having multiple machines, I don't stand a chance... :( But I can still contribute!! :bounce2:

Yep and I also have a bike. :D

Yes Corbinator is doin' well and his average is only 1 min above my XP2200+ (not to bad for a P4).

kane2g quote:Take it easy killer! I was just kidding!!
    Sorry thats an inside joke, not offense taken at all. I figured out the power problem and should be getting that fixed here in the next day or two. Then i Can get my comps all moved and everything hooked up. One of these days i will get my Tax return and have some money! then we can rock!

Hey Cheez, you got lucky!!! I have to RMA my board, and its going to take a few weeks to have it up and running, so we're going at the same pace, i guess.
    Lots of luck with the diskless cluster. let us know about anything exciting.

it was a faulty circut breaker...replaced it today...moving today/tonight...dont know how much I can move without another hand to carry the desk...but its coming along

so you gonna be kickin' my ass again???
    damn. But are you still going to have help??? right?? or am i still against 3 people?????? :confused:

:thumb: Kane - This should lift your spirits. Way to go! Good job. I didn't have a bad day either.

: peace2: :cheers:
    :-(

System is down...moving in progress...will have the rest of the Wu's posted in the next day or two. here is a look at the "Old Office" New office should be a nice change! power troubles kept me behind for a while and the new desk has been delayed but things are still moving along well. I will post pics of the new office as it comes together.

Cheez are you really going to do a diskless cluster?
    :-(

you got it...takes less electricity and will increase my comps available since its just a mobo, floppy, psu and NIC. Dont have to power a monitor or HDD's at all....i have a few systems laying around and shoudl be getting a few more here soon....

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread Information