Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Day of Kane!!! Cheez is going down!!

how fast do your 333's and 400's do a WU?i have a couple of both that i will be getting online here soon to help with the processes. I have a k6-2 450 and a 550 as well but if i remember correctly you said that they were really bad at crunching.

About 13.5hrs for the PII400 down to 15hrs for the PII300 and Celery333 but they all add up (the K6-2/3/+'s don't have a real FPU which is why they take a bit longer).

wow....the 550 that i just go online a few ago is telling me that its going to take over 24hrs to do one...looks like its saying about 30 hours or so, does that sound right?

Originally posted by Kane2g

Hey lil38spl: If I get on top and Cheez will have his cluster up, but unable to catch me, will you still contribute to him or to yourself???? Just wondering if you are going to be permanetly there or is it just a temp thing?
    Kane, honey...

1. Mmmm... paranoid... well, I am not the one with a million and one utilities to forecast exactly where the ranking will stand at any x time... ;)

2. I am just one little machine, I don't even stand the chance to compete with y'all... :tears: so I am helping out the game as much as I can... and once CheeZ is up and running, I will go back to contributing to myself and watch my numbers go up slooooooowly ... :bounce2: (I LOVE the bouncy ball smiley, it kills me!)

3. You still have more machines running Seti than the "almighty CheeZ team" !!!!!!!!! Whatcha trippin' on, Willis???? :afro:

4. I am still not getting something... whether you have 10 machines in your room, or 9 friends to help you, what difference does it make? It's still 10 machines running it for ya! :confused:

1. The million and one utils help me pass time as I am tired of watching the numbers change. So it keeps me interested.
    2. One machine or more. It doesnt matter. Dont think of it as competing against us. Think of you as contributing to the TTteam.
    And i think you can take out quite a few people, not as fast as the "farmers" but it still counts.
    3. I might have at the moment, but I dont know the power of the "almighty cluster." Hell it might not be very fast at all, its a psychological weapon. I am worried about it.
    4. I dont mind you guys gainging up on me or anything. But I would like to see a sub team of sorts to see how much is Cheez and how much is "the rest" of the team.
    I do suspect that Cheez is doing most of the work - about 80percent or so.
    :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by [size=6
    CheeZmonZter[/size]]
    wow....the 550 that i just go online a few ago is telling me that its going to take over 24hrs to do one...looks like its saying about 30 hours or so, does that sound right?
    My K6-2 @ 550 was takin' 27hrs while my K6-3+ @ 560 was takin' 18hrs.

Damn Cheez you better watch your back!!!

*cough cough*

PS elrado1 congrats on 500milestone! :thumb:
    :cheers: :cheers:

Thanks for noticing. I've been on the road and won't be back to my comps for a few days. So, my postings will be spotty at best. I'll be home Tuesday and have parts waiting for another 2100+ rig to be assembled, when I get there.

Meanwhile, all 8 machines are wherring away, crunching units without interuption and sending them in un-attended as long as the power remains on, which should not be a problem.

Keep crunching Kane. Cheeze seam to have breathed new life into his crunching ability to stay ahead!

: peace2:
    :-(

Cheeze seam to have breathed new life into his crunching ability to stay ahead!
    Ughh, I think he ran out of breath!!
    BTW I was playing CS all night for the past few days too! So I wasnt crunching at 100% of the machines that are up.
    But I am still worried about "THE Cluster!!!"
    Hope you get it up soon! <=== Something sounds fishy about that. I mean the cluster! Damn that might sound bad too.
    Well either way good luck with it Cheez

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread Information