Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Error (SETI Team)

still need to ask at school..
    :cough: setiservice :cough:

Quote Originally Posted by kane2g
    PS. Are you guys able to connect with Setiteam? For some reason mine doesnt update anymore! :cry:
    No. A few days ago I noticed that it listed "TweakTown SETI@home: old link," which listed all strange members. Could not get it to work right, so I disabled it. It may have something to do with Berkeley switching their servers:
    October 2, 2003 We are in the process of fixing/upgrading our webservers. Some web functions may be broken. We apologize for any inconvenience.
    :-(

Seein' that it isn't supported anymore it's also likely that it could be the end of the road for it. :shrug:

That one and a whole host of other add-ons. Times they are a'changin'! :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by elrado1
    That one and a whole host of other add-ons. Times they are a'changin'! :eek:
    Sadly this is true and we're only gettin' older. :D

Quote Originally Posted by CheeZmonZter
    she doesnt really care where her #'s go, and she doesnt even run it a lot, but every little WU counts!

ok lets set a few things straight, i dont feel appreciated here... i care where the WU's go, damit, i've invested uberdell's resources for the greater good for months!!! and it runs 24-7, by the way... whats up CheeZ, a little gratitude for pete's sake!!! or I m going to have to switch to the enemy and go offer my services to Elrado! :blowkiss:

Quote Originally Posted by lil38spl
    ok lets set a few things straight, i dont feel appreciated here... i care where the WU's go, damit, i've invested uberdell's resources for the greater good for months!!! and it runs 24-7, by the way... whats up CheeZ, a little gratitude for pete's sake!!! or I m going to have to switch to the enemy and go offer my services to Elrado! :blowkiss:
    You tell him proper too. :D

But I'd rather watch my own progress plus I'm sure that ya can fix that 28th spot that ya've slipped down to. :devil win

I think you should too :thumb:

Quote Originally Posted by lil38spl
    Ooh CheeZ, that's gotta hurt. I recommend several bunches of flowers to make amends. If not, then I may very well capitalize on the sentiments expressed. So watch out.

lil38, let me know if Cheez doesn't show proper appreciation. I'll treat you much more appreciatively! Remember we'll all be starting over with the new BOINC. :thumb:

The events I missed while watching the Marlins and the Cubs in their first playoff game!

Oh and another thing: enemy? :confused:

Originally posted by elrado1

Oh and another thing: enemy? :confused:

Uh... hmmm... er... ah... manner of speaking... as in anyone but the CheeZ sub-team... uhmmm... competitive spirit... bad choice of words... foot in mouth... digging deeper... uhm... ok i shut up now...

really i didnt mean it to sound like that...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information