Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Error (SETI Team)

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this so could one of the Nice Moderator People help me out if it is not?

I am trying to install a program called SetiTEAM and every time I try the install i get this error message. Any thoughts?

I've moved this thread to the "Applications" forum. Additionally I've edited the title to reflect it's tie to SETI, hopefully one of the local enthusiasts can zero in on it and maybe lend a hand.

Sorry I couldn't be more useful:o

umm, and your error is only showing partially:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

hhmm I dont know why it did that...It was saying something about my posting the pic in two different forums, I changed the name of the Pic and reposted it...when i 1st looked at it, it was fine.

And thank you for getting this where it needed to go:thumb:

If you downloaded it try redownloading it:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

1st thing I did.

Maybe download it from another source:confused:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Did you try to restart your PC? Seems to me that a restart is due after a previous install...or i could be wrong...:confused:
    Now much into SETI anyways...Wigoo might be a better person to answer this query.
    Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
    Last Updated:
    10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
    ======================
    jabber : asklepios20@jabber.org
    =======================
    Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
    yabaa dabaa doo...
    Customized for 1024x768

I have no idea actually as I have never used that program plus I like to keep SETI runnin' as lite as possible.

It probably means that the mothership is inbound and has accesed your computer and rejected installation of that program, so onone knows that an Alein invasion is on its way.:eek: :D
    I shall stir the gates of hell once more and stare into the jaws of death and laugh, for I will know fear no more.

0R1()N
    It probably means that the mothership is inbound and has accesed your computer and rejected installation of that program, so onone knows that an Alein invasion is on its way

That could just be it! I never even got a chance to install it really. As soon as you dbl click the file it gives that error msg. I dont know if there is something that should be set in Seti or what not but I say SCREW IT! I dont need that thing anyway...it only does what I have been doing with a pencil....tallying the #'s and letting me know I am still moving up!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information