Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SM Bus Controller driver

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: SM Bus Controller driver

Anytime, did you install your XP fresh install with RAID driver? Or not? If not then you do not need to worry about those. But you can always download them and install from that second link

I just wanted to let everyone know *even though this is my first post ever* that the SM bus controller situation I had as well and fixed right now. I'm running Vista Home premium 32 bit, Dual Core 2.4 ghz, Abit IP35 LGA775, 2 Gbs of ram, 350 gb HD, Nvidia 6200LE. Not my pc but my Gf's. Never heard of this sm bus controller before. Searched on google Found this post as the very first link. And Holy crap it fixed it.

I just needed to re-install my Chipset drivers.

All I wanted to say was THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Hi...I have the same problem with "SM BUS CONTROLLER". I'm currently using an ASUS M3A-H/HDMI w/ and AMD Phenom 9600. My video card is the ATI radeon x1900 crossfire edition. Can anyone help me?

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Help!! SM Bus Controller driver

I have a toshiba L350 notebook. It has a intel pentium dual cpu t3200 2.00ghz. With a mobile intel 4 series express chipset family. Due to a hdd reformat i seem to be having a trouble fixing the sm bus controller, which i have no clue to what it is and there is no information regarding it on my p.c. and on the toshiba website. Can any1 help?

I have a

Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2160 @ 1.8GHz (2 CPU'S)

and i need the driver for the sm bus controller.. anyone help ??

thankyou

@ Lsdmeasap

Thanks to share that download link

u can use some driver updating applications like Driver Robot, Driver Agent or Advanced Driver Optimizer they will get you the latest updates 4 ur drivers so u dont have to search them.

I format my PC often and have only few time to install windows so I use imaging tools to install Os and driver updating application to update my drivers.

I prefer Advanced driver Optimizer as with it I hve to just scan n update all my drivers in single click.
    The best part is if it installed incorrect driver then I can roll back using their restore facility.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information