Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Old ATI card

need help! I have been trying to find a driver for an old ATI video card, but not having much luck. I tried the ATI site and the P/N-102111543 isn`t even listed! I have tried all my driver resources and can`t find it anywhere.The card has an s-video on it any info would be greatly app. thanx in advance.

WOW!!! is that puppy an old ISA card??? well good luck, but what version of windows are you using??? from my past expiriance Windowz XP always finds compatable drivers, but i dobt ud be running XP on a isa board. p.s. see if you can get us a bett/closeup/vertical (not angled) pic that way we might be able to read any text on the card... obviestly its pre-radion, does it have a copyright date on it, to give us some clue when it was made, so we might know what gen it is...
    2.4 p4c @3.06 1020mhz fsb
    ASUS P4C800Delux
    CORSAIR ddr500 XMS (3-4-4-8)
    maxtor 120gb w/8meg cache (raid0)
    2x WD Raptors (Raid0)
    2x120Gb Maxtor's
    Ti4200 363/667 mhz
    Water-cooled Koolance case

the date on the card is 1990, some of the lettering includes "EXMCOMBOVM1". there is a set of 3 jumpers in the bottom right hand corner of the card. the bios chip has the words "GRAPHICS U/V 11301115150 (C) 1992" on it. my digital camera isnt all that great so I trried scanning it, but the held it too far away from the glass on the scanner so its out of focus.

here`s the pic...

well man, i think your poor videocard is driverless man. i looked all around ati's site (http://www.ati.com/support/drivers/legacy.html) and found this. could it be maybe an old mach8 videocard? but probably a ega/vga cuz they were so old they didnt even have names, they were just "videocards" so look around...
    2.4 p4c @3.06 1020mhz fsb
    ASUS P4C800Delux
    CORSAIR ddr500 XMS (3-4-4-8)
    maxtor 120gb w/8meg cache (raid0)
    2x WD Raptors (Raid0)
    2x120Gb Maxtor's
    Ti4200 363/667 mhz
    Water-cooled Koolance case

Thanks for looking anyway, ZEROKOOL! I`ll just put it with the other stuff i`ve collected over the years, probibly come across something or some one that could put it to use down the road...besides i have a new toy to play with lately, picked up a toshiba 460 cdt satelite pro notebook for less than $50.00...works good!!. My very first laptop :D

Thread Information