Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Which driver should I use??

Hi, I currently own a Asus Radeon 9600XT. I would like to know which drivers I should use for this card because there are drivers from the ATI site which is currently Catalyst 3.10, and drivers for the card from the Asus website, which is the maker of the card. I tried both drivers and both works, but normally which is best/recommended?

Definetly go with the official drivers from ATi. The ASUS drivers are most likely just old versions of ATi's drivers, possibly with some slight changes to add the ASUS logo or something.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Seeing as you have a 9600 XT you are definetly going to want to download the latest drivers from ATI's website . The newest drivers have a brand new feature just for the XT range of cards; its called overdrive and if you enable it it uses the heat sensor on the card to automatically change clock speeds to get the best performance from your card:thumb: Definetly a great new feature:D
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Thread Information