Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: New nvidia drivers !!

woho, The new drivers from nvidia "56.64 Forceware Driver" have made a huge diffrence for my card the geforcefx5600xt from inno3d I dont know if my scores will increase in mark3D but I was playing Americas Army last night and I was getting about a 10 - 20 fps incresse and that was with the default card setting`s also the game looks better too. Anyway I used too use coolbits before , but since the new drivers have came out I have done a full reinstal of xp should I run coolbits ? If yes !! a new link would be nice as I cant seem to find a working link .. ah man i got like a tone of qustions but i dont think i should post them here ... nice work too I am soo hook on overclocking and moding now I`ll need to sell my kids =P ok I am going to post my other questions in the right topic

The Guru of 3D has Coolbits and also ForceWare 56.82 drivers.

anyone know of an alternate site for coolbits? I keep getting bad pages with the two links they have there.
    My Specs:
    MotherBoard: ASUS P4P800 865PE/ICH5
    CPU: P4/2.6CGHz,800M 478P/512K HT
    Cooling: COOLERMASTER ISB-V73 AR4 and Artic Silver 5
    Power: ANTEC TRUE430 ATX
    Video: Leadtek FX5900XT 128MB
    Hard Drive: WD800JD, Western Digital SATA
    Memory: Kingston KHX3200AK2/512
    Sound: Creative Audigy 2 ZS

Just do a Google search for "coolbits" and you will find several. Just make sure to pick a site you trust as the coolbits is a registry hack.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

The official 56.72 drivers are out now. They have better support for the FX5700 and FX5700 Ultra.

www.nvidia.com

Edit: I believe Guru of 3D also has a utility called NVHardpage. It allows you to activate coolbits or you can use it to OC you video card by itself. It has some other neat doo-dads and whatchamacallits as well.

Thread Information