Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: nVidia Detonator Drivers 31.00 Out

Both The GURU of 3D and 3DChipset.com would like ya's to know that a beta detonator version 31.00 has been released. Unfortunately they can only bring the Windows 2000/XP version at this time. The drivers are dated 30/7/2002. So for those of ya's that must have the latest head on over to either site and grab them. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Beefy Guest

Wouldn't mind hearing some results if anyone is willing to try them.. :)

I'm downloading it now & if I have time this evening will install and try it out.

And Thanks Wiggo. I don't know how I missed it as I look there all the time.

They had not long been in the email box and I stuck this up after doin' the news for the morning. ;)

Installed the 31.00's & ran a detuned trial. Looks as if points will be higher (100 point range) in 3DMark2000SE than the 30.82's. Just had an impression that it will not be quite as stable. Input from others would be appreciated.

It maybe that way for some. :(

But others may see benefits. ;)

I was able to run a few (for me - ha) trials with this. It appears to run consistently faster (min - 66 points & max 113 points) at every level of tune. However, I am getting visible artifacts at lower settings than the 30.82's. When detuned 3% off previous max core & memory settings artifacts are not visible. (This is on my pny GeForce4 Ti 4200.)

That's good to know with your setup similar setups may prove the same, but that's not to say that some wildcard factor maybe involved. ;)
    I've seen toomany similar setups behave differently though. :(

I am a number nut to begin with & my scientific background almost forces me to test everything to death. With every brand and card within the brand different it is difficult to generalize.

I'll try them out when later today...and see what i get...

Hopefully with my recent reinstallation of windows; system scores should be sweet.
    - Damien

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information