Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Detonator 40.71 drivers

Hi folks , I downloaded right now the latest nvidia driver , and it seems I have same problem, when I tried to click into the setting tabe system crashed, one question do you think this driver is better than the previous one?? my old driver was the 29.42!! for my opinion is the same!!!

Claudio

Have ya's tried setting the video card back to a standard PCI VGA card, entering the add/remove programs remove any nVidia entries then run Dentonator Destroyer to remove any residue left behind of the old drivers (and there will be) then either reloading your old drivers or try another version? :?:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I ran Detonator Destroyer before loading the 40.71 drivers, but it didn't seem to make any difference.
    I've now removed the 40.71 drivers and loaded the new 30.87 drivers which appear to be working ok.
    But I'd like to get the 40.71 drivers operational in order to run the NV30 simulation program.

I don't think that you'll have to wait long for another driver release as these drivers by all reports are more buggy than not so some quick work will be goin' on at nVidia now to get a better version out quick as they usually do when this happens. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

:afro:

I installed the 40.71 (without running detenator destroyer) and everything worked fine except one thing: no tab for tv out!! I have the g4 4200 ti. Went back 2 the 30.8* drivers and works fine. I hope Nvidia knows about this and fixes it in the next update.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information