Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Problems with Coolbits

I installed the registry lines for Coolbits but I can't see it under my video properties. I tried NVMAX and it tells me that I do not have no Detonator 4 drivers which I do. Any help appreciated.

Ok this happens sometimes with WHQL driver versions and this is why they are M$ certified so go to http://www.guru3d.com/files/ and find a more suitable one for you. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Ok I got Coolbits working now. The problem is when it says I have to test the settings my monitor goes black and then the whole computer restarts. I also got NVMAX to install but when I run it, I get an error reading No Compatible device could be found.

Exactly what brand and model of video card do you have? And while ya at it ya might as well do the same for the motherboard as well.
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I have a PNY Ti4400 and Asus A7V266-E with the newest VIA 4in1. Here is a pic of the errors I am getting from NVMAX.

nvqtw.dll? nVIDIA Quick Tweak? :smokin:

Thread Information