Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Nvidia driver problem

Hi all

Please help I have deleted all previous driver versions on my Pc i have a Leadtek ti-4600 and I am trying to install detonator drivers 42.86 or but XP doesnt seem to like me doing the upgrade I get problems installing video card message .I have also tried driver update option and picking the nv_4.display file but still my card wont install properly any help please!!!!!

The only drivers ~I seem to be able to install are 28.32.
    Anything else I install throws up a windows xp driver signature problem 30% in.
    Amd XP2400@2ghz
    Asus A7V8X mobo kt400
    1g ram 2700 DDR
    Blueyonder 2mb Broadband
    Leadtek Geforce 4 Ti 4600
    Win Xp pro os

Could you be more specific? What exactly is the error message you get?

Andy

Try clicking on the "continue anyway" button.. ;)

:cheers:

Try an earlier version of the driver maybe in the 40 to 41's. Good luck:thumb:
    What the fcuk happened to my sig?

Has anyone come across this problem before?
    I will try these other drivers you mention are you suggesting Nvidia official or Detonators.

The error message I was getting with the 42.86 drivers was digital signature error in XP this happens after 30% in to the install then you say yes to continue the install and then device message says there was a problem installing ti-4600.
    Amd XP2400@2ghz
    Asus A7V8X mobo kt400
    1g ram 2700 DDR
    Blueyonder 2mb Broadband
    Win Xp pro os

That error message just means that a great deal of money was saved by not havin' M$ digitally sign those drivers off (which also delays those drivers from gettin' to ya). All the drivers that I use give me that error but I just click the Continue Anyway button. :devil win
    <center>:cheers:</center>

I have even now used reg cleaner to delete any trace of nvidia drivers and then installed official nvidia 41.09 still with no joy i get a black screen after system boots in to desktop???
    Amd XP2400@2ghz
    Asus A7V8X mobo kt400
    1g ram 2700 DDR
    Blueyonder 2mb Broadband
    Win Xp pro os

Are you trying to install DetonatorXP or plain Detonator drivers? They are different drivers.

I believe XP are better and you most probably use them reguardless. I thought you might be trying normal Detonator drivers because you mentioned the 42x version, but I am fairly sure DetonatorXP are only upto 41x versions.

So make sure they are XP not normal ones.

Thread Information