Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Help with belkin wireless networking drivers!

:mad: I have just bought a belkin wireless networking kit, and i am having MAJOR problems getting it to work, my network consists of my main pc connected to the internet via an alcatel speedtouch USB ADSL modem, a belkin wireless network USB adapter, a wireless belkin naetwork access point and a laptop with a belkin NIC. my network is setup and configured ok and i can access everything on the network. however whenever i try to connect to the net with my main pc i get a BSOD and a driver irq not less or equal message, i went restored my pc to an earlier time before the belkin euipment was installed and could access the net downloaded new drivers for my modem installed them and tried again, my pc continued to crash when attempting to access the net leading me to believe the problem lies with with the belkin software and i am unable to locate any belkin drivers. someone please HELP if they can, iv just spent 150 quid on this gear so iv got to get it working:cry:

PS both computers are running xp.

cheers :confused:

If ur getting an irq less than or equal error try going to ur device manager, then go to view, resources by type and check to see if there are any conflicts. Hope this helps :cheers:

Welll... I'm sorry. I had a Belkin USB wireless adapter when I was first forced to switch from ether to 802.11b, and after a single game of UT2003, I was at Circuit City buying a Linksys PCI card.

IIRC, the Belkin comes with its own software for configuring the device. So, go to the run box, type services.msc, then stop and disable the Wireless Zero Configuration service. That *might* do it--having both in use at once gave me all sorts of problems.

The big problem you'll have though is packet loss. Oh, and random disconnects if the access point is actually the Belkin wireless router. Yeah. It's fugly.

http://web.belkin.com/support/downlo...9&lang=1&mode=

That's the download for Belkin network drivers. Good luck--you'll probably need it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    ARRRGGHHHHHHHH, MORE PROBS!!!

But cheers for the link, looks like 150 quid down the drain!

Ta for the advice

:woot: YEAAAAA LAN UP AND RUNNING, the drivers have sorted themselves out, now for internet connection sharing

Thread Information