Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Canīt install new drivers for the A7N8X Motherboard!

I know I asked this thing before, but no one couldnīt help me back then. So, I have tried to install the newest (1.16) Asus drivers and the newest nVidiaīs drivers (2.03), but with both drivers the installing program starts the setup and after few seconds it quits the setup. The only driver which will install properly is the one that came with the motherboard. I have also updated my BIOS a few months ago. BTW, should I uninstall the old driver before installing the new one? (though I have tried in both ways)

Does anyone else has have this kind of problem? :?: :( :(

Ya not runnin' any AV prog in the background are ya? :?:

No! The setup program also notifys for that before continuing the installation. ;) :) I trully have no idea what could cause my problem. :cry:

BTW, didnīt you have the same mobo Wiggo? If you do, are you able to install those new drivers? :?:

I only have the nForce1 in the ASUS board as my nForce2's have all been 8RDA+'s.

Oh, I see. :rolleyes: :p BTW, I did fill some "application (technical support) form" on the Asus support page and sended it. That was the second time I send that specific form! At the first time they didnīt reply anything. Great customer service from Asus! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thread Information