Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Doom III Screenshots and MS XBox Trailer from E3 (Large

i am 100percent sure that there'll be a multiplayer version released asap...
    with this graphics engine, i can't imagine what else they can come up with...
    :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
    if images got more realistic than that, the game would certainly be banned. :rofl:
    Dell Inspiron 8200 laptop
    p4 1.7GHz, 1GB DDR-Ram, 40GB hdd, DVD-ROM+External DVD-+RW, connected to a BenQ 17"LCD Display (own LCD display went nuts)

Quote Originally Posted by ufuk21p
    i am 100percent sure that there'll be a multiplayer version released asap...
    Heard something have you? :)
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

I'm kinda afraid to play it...scary as hell man fuggin scary and yes a multiplayer should be released. Look at Unreal 2, incridible graphics and launch decent story, but people got bored b/c of no multiplayer. Multiplayer is almost a standard in games now
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    I'm kinda afraid to play it...scary as hell man fuggin scary and yes a multiplayer should be released. Look at Unreal 2, incridible graphics and launch decent story, but people got bored b/c of no multiplayer. Multiplayer is almost a standard in games now
    That's what UT2003 was for.

That may have been the reason behind UT2003, but the graphics quality wasn't nearly what you got with Unreal2.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

That's true too, which could also be why UT2004 is on it's way.. :)

****. the reason i bot the 9700 pro was to play doom 3. on an outside map on unreal 2 i get like 20fps, 10 when in combat. is doom gonna be worse than this? god dammit.
    Also, what gives with unreal. whn i got it the kid at the store said that it was the worst game ever. thats exactly what i want to hear when i shell out 50 bucks...*******... anyway all the magazines said the story was bad, and the graphics werent that good blah blah blah. well wtf was the story in the 1st game?? you escape from prison. is there more than that? the only dissapointment i had with the game is the lack of cave levels. im not into these science labs leave that to doom. and what about half life 2? and all the mods? i pity people who limit themselves to consoles. am i rambling?
    -|Soyo Dragon kt400 - XP 1600+ - 1 GB pc2700 - radeon 9700pro- Amstel Light|-

-|Mystery Mobo - celeron 1.2 - 256 whatver sdram - geforce4mx440 - Coors Light|-

There is a new Doom III video at the following address which goes for almost 3 minutes:

http://www.warp2search.net/article.p...&mode=&order=0
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Holy **** that's a good one!

I wonder how many fps I can get running it on my banshee.. lol

:cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by MFaction
    ****. the reason i bot the 9700 pro was to play doom 3. on an outside map on unreal 2 i get like 20fps, 10 when in combat. is doom gonna be worse than this? god dammit.
    Also, what gives with unreal. whn i got it the kid at the store said that it was the worst game ever. thats exactly what i want to hear when i shell out 50 bucks...*******... anyway all the magazines said the story was bad, and the graphics werent that good blah blah blah. well wtf was the story in the 1st game?? you escape from prison. is there more than that? the only dissapointment i had with the game is the lack of cave levels. im not into these science labs leave that to doom. and what about half life 2? and all the mods? i pity people who limit themselves to consoles. am i rambling?
    I shelled out 30 bucks for it, I'm pissed. Let me put it this way it SUCKS. Everything that was hyped up (ragdoll effects and more) weren't that great. But the graphics are amazing and the first one is considered on of the top FPS ever because it was revoulionary. Im really looking foward to planetside (5000 people allowed in one server :D)
    That would be uber 1337
    --also about UT2k4--
    It will be backword compatable with 2003 (more of an addon) no new weapons [so far i know] and some new models but the gameplay would be faster, harder, more gfx intense talk about :wow:
    and i thought Doom]|[ wouldn't work on xbox because xbox couldn't handle its 1337 graphics...
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information