Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: XIII

just tried the demo, seems pretty good, I was impressed :D

the graphics is a nice change, it's kinda like a moving comic book ;) ...I really enjoyed it

:cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

XIII website

The XIII website has been updated again and is carrying even more information on the game, artwork, characters, demo, maps, screenshots, trailers, videos, weapons etc, etc.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lava Lamp Freak
    The demo is cool but I think there is a bug. After finding health packs I'm not able to pull up inventory to select it. Actually after a few minutes in the first level I'm not able to pull up the inventory at all, only change weapons.
    Turns out I was pressing the wrong key on the keyboard. My bad...

Can't wait for the release!

XIII Multiplayer Demo (US) Updated

Already tried the slick, slick single-player demo and aching for more? Ubi Soft presents this second XIII demo, featuring multiplayer action in two game modes: Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch. If you haven't seen any of this stuff yet, you'd better start downloading. If you already played the first demo, you already understand. NOTE: This demo is based on the European version of the game, and is still a work-in-progress.

XIII Multiplayer Demo (157.7MB)

IGN

XIII goes gold

Ubisoft today announced its stylish shooter XIII has gone gold. XIII is "an epic, conspiracy-driven thriller set in a highly stylized graphic-novel world, starring the voices of David Duchovny as XIII, Eve as Major Jones, and Adam West as General Carrington. XIII is set to launch on all platforms in November - PlayStation 2 and PC versions will be shipping to stores on November 18, with the GameCube and Xbox versions shipping on November 24.

GH

XIII ships to retailers nationwide

SAN FRANCISCO - November 18, 2003 - Ubisoft(tm), one of the world's top game publishers, announced its highly anticipated, stylish shooter XIII shipped for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and PC. XIII is an epic, conspiracy-driven thriller set in a highly stylized graphic-novel world, starring the voices of David Duchovny as XIII, Eve as Major Jones, and Adam West as General Carrington. XIII is rated "M" (Mature) and retails for a suggested retail price of $49.99 on PlayStation 2 and $39.99 on the PC.

"For XIII, we sought to create a fresh, original first-person shooter experience. In the process, we created a game hailed as the most stylish game in 2003," said Tony Kee, vice president of marketing for Ubisoft. "We combined a compelling story with innovative, original gameplay for both single and multiplayer, delivering a game overflowing with style and even more substance."

As a secret agent suffering from amnesia, players unravel clues behind their true identity, while uncovering sinister plots against themselves, the U.S. government, and the recently assassinated U.S. president. XIII features the deepest story line of any first-person shooter, and players will be immersed in the game's graphic-novel world as they decide who is friend and foe in the ultimate government conspiracy. The game's cel-shaded graphics showcase its unique visual style, which pays homage to its comic roots. XIII also features a variety of exciting gameplay modes, including stealth, all-out action, collaborative gameplay, and innovative multiplayer modes.

Press release

"BEST MAP" COMPETITION

Think you’re a creative genius and master the UnrealEd tool like no other? Now’s your chance to prove it!

You have 2 months to create a multiplayer map for XIII using the editor provided with the game. Your map will be judged by a panel of XIII developers according to a number of criteria (artistic value, originality, game balance for weapons and ammo, etc.).

The best map will be rewarded with NVidia GeForce FX 5900! The next best 2 maps will receive NVidia GeForce FX 5600 GPUs!

XIII Map Contest

XIII Website

any1 here played the game already?
    I was thinking of buying it but had bad experience with max payne 2 and call of duty...finished both in less then 2 days

how is the game...I mean in total playing time?
    Tomorrow today will be yesterday.

http://members.chello.nl/~m.mulder1/Neokicking.gif

dawizza, Call of Duty's multiplayer should have kept you playing for longer than that.

Most games these days are pretty short, mostly under 15 hours, but I heard somewhere that XIII is longer than most. I haven't played the full game myself, so I could be wrong, though.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by SearanoX
    dawizza, Call of Duty's multiplayer should have kept you playing for longer than that.

Most games these days are pretty short, mostly under 15 hours, but I heard somewhere that XIII is longer than most. I haven't played the full game myself, so I could be wrong, though.
    FYI...I'm only talking about SP
    played MP a lot longer then SP...although MP is kinda boring too now (thats prolly me)

I think I'm gonna get XIII anyway, not really interested in any other games atm anymore :(

We wants HL2!!
    Tomorrow today will be yesterday.

http://members.chello.nl/~m.mulder1/Neokicking.gif

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information