Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gaming section in TweakTown?

What if people volunteered (takes care of time, money, staff)?
    The one thing man learns from history is that man does not learn from history.

Hmmmm no one wants a gaming section...

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    What if people volunteered (takes care of time, money, staff)?

If you want a professional quality site you need professionals. That means volunteers may not work out.

For example, there are a lot of people with a lot of enthusiasm for reviewing games, but few can do an impartial, accurate and comprehensive review. Even fewer can string together 10 words without grammatical or spelling errors.

Everyone wants a gaming site like TTGamer, but it will only work if it's as good if not better than what's already out there. I believe that's what Cameron means.

Whatever...lets go commando!

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by t00lb0x
    Whatever...lets go commando!
    wtf?

Well said PI.

LoL I heard it on a commercial, just seemed funny. Well I guess I can see his point, but a crappy section can be better than no section..anyways no one seems to care

Beefy Guest

People do care. We had this discussion months ago. Originally there was one subforum called Gaming, and that was it. Since then, it's spread into different sections and looks/feels a lot better.

And no, a crappy section is not better than no section. If you're gonna do something, you might as well do it right. It'll look bad for the site if we set up a lame gaming section. It will just make people think less of the site as a whole.

My opinion is that TT is not a gamingplace at all. It is TweakTown. A place where you can find all of the latest hardware info. It is not a gaming forum. There are many other gaming forums that do just that. This place is for overclocking and optiminf your pc.

Chaos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information