Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call for writers/reviewers...

Lol, I love pong ;)
    Box:
    [Mobo] Asus A7N8X w/ Modified 1003 Uber BIOS w/ Custom Boot logo
    [CPU] Athlon XP 2200+ Thoroughbred
    [Memory] 512 Samsung PC3200 DDR400 w/ Copper Heatsink(s)
    [Video Card] Geforce 3 ti200 128 DDR Special Gold Edition

Cooling
    [Case] All aluminum Skyhawk case w/ custom cut blowhole
    [HSF] Volcano 11 Xaser Edition
    [Northbridge] ThermalTake Crystal Orb
    [Southbridge] Aluminum Northbridge heatsink attatched

Operating System:
    [OS] Windows XP Pro w/ SP1

Are you sick of poor quality 128k mp3's that sound inferior to regular CD's you buy in the store? Do you long for the exact sound of a CD with absolutly no quality loss, and at practically half the size of a normal CD? CD's get scratched all the time, and FLAC is great for archiving all those good copies of your classic rock, and backing them up to save forever. FLAC unlike mp3, or ogg vorbis is what is called a lossless format. This means that no quality whatsoever is lost from the origianl disk. Lossy formats such as ogg vorbis, wmv, and moreover mp3 are usually flat sounding, and full of hissing and dullness because they discard and literally throw out important information that controls how good the CD will sound. Using FLAC will ensure the crystal-clear clarity that you can expect from a freshly opened CD. Instead of flimsy CD cases that snap and CD's that scratch easily, and are inevitably summoned to a poor scratched up death; FLAC files can be stored in a tough metal box known as your Hard Disk. FLAC putting life back into digital audio. If you own legit copies of CD's and seek for them pre-FLAC'd for all your digital listening needs please shoot me a PM for more information.

On a serious note... (something i hardly ever do)

I would like to get into reviewing (actually i just wanted to be published as it would be a good secondary experience to go along with my English Major) i dont own a console and right now my gaming PC is borked, but...

I can immediately review SWG as i Beta'd for several hundred hours sonce Beta2 and throu Beta3.
    I can also Review any of the numerous new console games my good friend, sub780lime, also on this forum, owns. Like Knights of the Old Republic.

Other than that, i would be more than willing to purchase :rolleyes: a game to review it here. And im not sure what ya'll think of my writing, but when im not bul****ting, its pretty good.

Hey what's happening with TTG? It's supposed to have been launched and all I see is the same stuff that's been there for a week or so. Has the site been neglected or something?

PS. Thanks for posting my first review though. :)

For all who aren't involved and are wondering, the opening date has been pushed back just a little. Keep checking though as it will be open soon.
    Antec 1080AMG with window kit
    P4 3.06 HT@3.38
    Volcano 7+
    ASUS P4C800 Deluxe
    ATI Radeon 9700 pro
    1GB Crucial DDR PC-2700
    Creative Audigy 2

Quote Originally Posted by isajones
    Hey what's happening with TTG? It's supposed to have been launched and all I see is the same stuff that's been there for a week or so. Has the site been neglected or something?

PS. Thanks for posting my first review though. :)
    Yeah, due to a few domain issues and me being really sick it's been pushed back to the 16th of August. Sorry! :)

mauser... christ it's called a period.

:-)

~nothin' but the love

Quote Originally Posted by strayha
    mauser... christ it's called a period.

:-)

~nothin' but the love
    The uselessness of that post was only exceeded by it's irrelevancy. Keep on topic please.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    The uselessness of that post was only exceeded by it's irrelevancy.
    What? Competition?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information