Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: BF1942 Patch 1.45 Released

I'm usually not too big on posting patch releases, but considering the popularity of Battlefield 1942...why not? Aside from fixing bugs and the usual stuff, this patch changed some of the controls for the planes, so all of you pilots should take a look

http://www.planetbattlefield.com/fil...145patch.shtml

* I don't know if this patch screws up any of the Mods, like Desert Combat, but considering every patch to date has, this one probably will too
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

it's been available to fileplanet/gamespy members only so far................thx for the post, we need to generate a good ole fashion sootin match with any cowardly felons we have lurking around here :shoot3:

the patch? come on, it's available to everyone...has been since the day it was released ;) And you can get it from a lot more places than Fileplanet.

:cheers:

where do i sign on to do that? :laugh:

if you want to meet on a server somewhere, just get in touch with me ...my contact info is in my profile :)

Thread Information