Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2

Every video game store I visit has a different release date... The worst being from Babbage's which has it listed for February 3. Electronic boutique has it for November 14 and Gamestop has it for February 2. I just wish I knew when I was going to need 400 bucks for a new video card....
    There was no reason to warn the poor ******* about the bats, he would see them soon enough.

Well it was officially delayed today. I doubt they'll get it on shelves before christmas.

"The previously announced September 30th release date for Half-Life 2 is being pushed back. We are currently targeting a holiday release, but do not have a specific "in-store" date to share at this time. We will release that information as soon as we have confirmed a new date."

Doug Lombardi, Valve Software

gets out before the vcard/game, there may be compelling evidence to snub the bundle and buy it as a stand alone

VALVE IS FULL OF CRAP !!!
    SPAM Special Ops

<center>Half-Life 2 GOLD!!</center>

Half Life 2 has gone Gold and in production now, the release will still remain on schedule for Sep 30th. People who have pre-orded it via Steam will still get it before the Sep 30th but we are currently ironing out a couple of bugs, people may have seen Half Life 2 yesterday for a minute on it while we were in our testing stages.

The announced delay is all rumours posted up on Shacknews and the SDK will be available for download tomorrow 2.00pm EST, now you've heard it from the horses mouth so rest assured. More news to follow on Sep 26th so watch this space.

GH

Gamer's Hell have updated that story:
    Update: After a few phone conversations with VU and thorough investigation of e-mail headers, coupled with the knowledge that Valve isn't located in UK (e-mail header), we've decided to have fallen victims to an e-mail spoof (although Valve is still unavailable to comment). While VU PR representative was unable to comment on actual release date, we feel stronger than not that the game has indeed been delayed.
    So it looks like the delay is real.

PersianImmortal: Cheers mate, at this rate ATI may end up bundling Half-Life 2 with their R420-Loki graphics card instead.

<center>‘Half-Life 2’ video game delayed
    Vivendi pushes back release, but still pledges before holidays

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 26 — Bad news for video gamers with itchy trigger fingers: alien-hunting season has been delayed. Vivendi Universal Games said Friday that the developers of “Half-Life 2,” the most heavily anticipated video game of 2003, will not release the game on Tuesday as originally planned.

Reuters</center>

Dammit, will they do this until christmas?
    I want the game!!!! :shoot3: :shoot2:
    SYX -=AMD Powered=-
    AMD 1800+ @ 1880Mhz on A7S333 , 250 Meg DDR 333 Platinum @2-2-2-6
    Asus TNT 2 32 meg (128) , 250W ATX, 200W AT (same case)
    Steel automotive intake fan (see avatar) , 3X40mm exaust fans in the back

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information