Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halo PC

Beefy Guest

Oh, so it's out already? Then where is it? :rolleyes2

Look, I just gave a rough 'end of the month' date... I'm only going by what I see elsewhere. Plenty of places seem to thin k it'll be out on the 30th. Did I say the 30th? No. I said 'end of the month' Yeah, there's a damn good chance I could be wrong, but at least I picked the RIGHT GAME to begin with.

and, all i did was throw it up there for perusal............not to be taken personally.........all that needed to be said , was that that's b.s. and that would have been that ........but, you took it as refutting your information, so when it comes down to it, me/ wrong game.......you/ (possibly) wrong date.......time will tell.......and, what did this accomplish?.......that no one knows jack, but the gaming gods themselves :2cents:

Beefy Guest

Aside from your posts not making a lot of sense.. did you actually read my post way way up there? Here it is again
    jeallen0 says - when is Halo PC due?
    Beefy says - the end of the month
    JSR says - No no no! Halo 2 is due out next year!
    Beefy says - you idiot.
    OK now... Did I or did I not point out in that that jeallen0 was talking about Halo PC, whereas you were talking about Halo 2? Perhaps I could have worded it differently, like simply saying you are talking about Halo 2, we aren't.. but I thought you might be smart enough to see it there... I guess not.

So Kauza wasn't the first to point it out (although thanks for doing it more diplomatically than myself.. ;) )

And as I said before, it's not my prediction date. Many major gaming sites have the 30th of September as the release date for Halo on PC. All I was doing was relaying information...

ok, beefy.............i see the light now, i'm an idiot :hammer: ........no more hebrew national inferences for you...........bow down :bounce: ...........oh well, my intention was good, even if my aim wasn't true

Beefy Guest

;) Good intent is always a good start though...

JSR, now would be a good time to ask you to look at the Gaming Forum rules. Posting off-topic spam (especially hard to read spam) is not necessary and will result in post deletions.

If you want to enter into a debate with Beefy do it in PMs.

i hear ya........but i didn't start out nor intend for that outcome to surface as a result of my post............i also did not intend a debate, but sh#t happens..........sometimes things have to be shaken up a little bit for the real truth to surface and sometimes what better forum than right out in the open............i respect the people i converse with, and persian i understand your position........i'm not much of a rule reader, i'll do my best, if that's not good enough, i promise not to let the door hit me on my way out

Beefy Guest

Hang on, I'll take the blame for this one. :) I was in one of those moods, and just made a smart ass comment.. I shoulda pointed it out properly.. My bad. :)

Halo: Combat Evolved (PC) Review

"Nearly two years after its release on the Xbox, Halo finally arrives on the PC ... and it's just about everything we hoped it would be." GameSpy

Read the review

GameSpy

and, out for review by the end of this month, as discussed previously................kudos, beefy..................
    ps.............can't wait to see he framerates :shoot3:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information