Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Jedi Knight Academy problem

I've lost my game save data and I don't want to have to go back and start all over again. Does anyone know where I can get the level names of the game? I got to the mission just after the one where you get promoted to apprentice. The first one I did was to rescue the hostages

You're barely into the game, so restarting wouldn't hurt. However I've attached all the automatic saved games (the ones made at the start of each level) as a .txt file. Rename it to .zip and extract them into your Saves directory if you want to use them, or just to see what the level names are. Remember I've finished the whole game so find out where you're up to and delete the rest if you don't want to spoil the game for yourself :)

Thanks for that. I decided to play around with some of the map names and I managed to get to where I was. Had to use another cheat though to get my force powers back though. Oh well on with the gaming!

Thread Information