Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Console to PC conversions SuX

How come games converted to pc from console always have this incridble horribly totally unaxceptble mouse steering.

Take for examble conflict dersert storm. Its almost unplayable. After moving the mouse around for 1 minute i feel like burning the game.

Lots of other games have the same problem. Dont understand why they cant do somthing about it since the mouse movement is rather important in a pc game especially 3d shooters.

Ill never by converted games again:steam:

Not even Halo?
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Most of the cheaper console to PC conversions are not done vey well so you should read a few reviews of a game before buying it. Halo might be the exception, although from what I'm reading it seems the graphics are still "console quality" which would be very annoying.

Beefy Guest

Some people seem to like the GTA games better once they were converted from console... :rolleyes2

HALO is PERFECT!!!!!!

Is indeed the exception to the rule!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky1810
    HALO is PERFECT!!!!!!
    I'd hardly say it's perfect, but for a console to PC conversion (wasn't halo supposed to be for PC origianlly anway?) they did a decent job :)
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Try Enter the Matrix if you want a bad conversion which was waaay overhyped.

My biggest beef isn't with the controls, it's with the way some developers get lazy and copy the same textures...it looks terrible on PC.

Thread Information