Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: enter the matrix unwise problem

i cant remove enter the matrix from my system i uninstall it then it is still there in da control panel.can u help plz.is there away i can reinstall it??
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

anyone??:(
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

I have already answered this for you in another thread - your system sounds like it has issues in general, not just particular games. I strongly recommend a clean reformat and reinstall of Windows.

When you install an application it should simply uninstall (completely) when you go to Add/remove programs and select Uninstall for the particular app/program. The fact that yours does not do that for several games implies that program associations and registry settings have been messed up.

Also, stop bumping your own threads or I'll lock them. If noone answers to begin with, posting another comment to bump the thread won't get you an answer any sooner.

sorrrrrrrryyyy BOSS:o

At the very least go through this WinXP Tweak Guide and in particular follow the instructions on how to clean the registry and maintain your PC. That will help you resolve some problems straight away. If it still doesn't help, reformat and reinstall.

Thread Information