Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UT2004

it was a bit confusing :thumb:

This is a bit of a hardware question, but would a 64bit game run in 64bit (on a 64bit cpu) even if the OS is still only 32bit ??
    Or would you need the 64bit OS to run the other software (ie: games) ?
    SPAM Special Ops

UT2004 ship date officially moved back

There's been lots of speculation recently about the ship date of UT2004, and the possibility that it will not make the Fall 2003 or Holiday 2003 dates previously announced. We got a press release from Matt Frary which pretty much makes this the official word.

Atari and Epic Games announced today that the release date for Unreal Tournament 2004, the highly anticipated follow-up to last year's smash Unreal Tournament 2003, has been moved to February 2004.

The game was previously slated for release during the 2003 Holiday season.

Matt "PR_Flak" Frary
    Senior Public Relations Manager

This is good news or bad news, depending on how you look at it. Obviously, we all want it in our hands as soon as possible. But I think we'd all agree that a delay means an improved product. Cheers to Epic for not releasing it 'until it's done'.

Beyond Unreal

Trailer #3: Unreal Tournament 2004

Atari has released a new trailer for Unreal Tournament 2004, offering a bit more than a minute of gameplay footage for this upcoming FPS co-created by Epic Games Inc. and Digital Extremes. Unreal Tournament 2004 is scheduled for February 2004.

Download trailer 10.1MB

UnrealTournanment.com, the new official site of all thing unreal tournament (UT2004 included) was launched yesterday:

After a long period of hibernation we have transformed this website to support three of the hottest PC products available; Unreal Tournament 2004, Unreal Tournament 2003 and Unreal Tournament. Our revised site layout is designed to provide easy to navigate and in-depth information to all users. We have two layout styles “Basic” and “Advanced”. [more]

Have also have the clip weta just mentioned as well [here]
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Mark Rein announces UT2004 demo release date

According to Mark Rein in a two-hour chat with 3DGPU, the demo (2004) will be released "within two weeks".

3DGPU

Wow, that's great news, I just love demos!!! :)

Sounds great to me...

*remembers the good 'ol days at the UT2003 forums where everyone was waiting for "teh demo"...Cliffy B or some other person at Epic would always say that we'd get it in "two weeks"...of course, it'd never come...we thought we'd be playing it all summer, and then we got it nearly two weeks after it ended*

Good times. Wonder if they've been doing the same thing over there?
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

The demo is ready for download NOW!
    A lot of people are dl'n so a bit of a wait but my dl should start in about an hour:bounce: :cheers:

sweet! I've been waiting for this for a while, can't wait to see what they've done with it :D
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information