Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Age of Mythology

I just started playing AOM-The Titans, problem is I can't remember how to do a force attack. I'm stuck on the part where you only have one hero and 4 other units and you have to destroy a couple pile of rocks on the side of a hill barrier that are blocking an underground entrance to the enemy. The units will not attack these rocks just by clicking on them but I know they can be destroyed somehow, probably with a force attack ofcoarse.

Have you tried RTFM?
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Darthtanion
    Have you tried RTFM?
    That'd just be too easy Darth... :rolleyes2

Not sure about AoM specifically, but in most RTS games, there's usually two ways to do it - click on the Attack (or in some cases Attack Ground) icon in the section with all the unit commands, or try holding down Alt or Ctrl when you want to attack it.

Whats RTFM?

Anyway I figured out what was wrong. I found a bug in the game on that level (called Mount Olympus) that would not allow my army to change form or reveal the entrance. I just restarted the level and everything is fine now.

Quote Originally Posted by Spongebob
    Whats RTFM?
    RTFM is a very long and complicated procedure, that it seems very few can actually do these days. It involves a little bit of patience, thoughtfulness and a smidgen of ingenuity.

But glad to hear you got your problem fixed :D.

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    RTFM is a very long and complicated procedure, that it seems very few can actually do these days. It involves a little bit of patience, thoughtfulness and a smidgen of ingenuity.
    Sounds too much like work to me. :zzz:

Beefy Guest

Yeah, anything that involves thinking and logic nowadays is too extreme. :rolleyes2

I found a link to the solution offerred by Beefy and others on the Microsoft Knowledgebase: RTFM.

Beefy Guest

It's a shame that's for Microsoft US only..

Nice find PI, might have to remember that one.. :D

Thread Information