Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BATTLEFIELD: Vietnam

ya, both the M60 and RPD need some tweaking. I've got no problem with the M60 and RPD doing serious damage from the prone postion, but not from a standing (or even running) stance. This is something EoD figured out quickly, i would have expected Dice to do the same.

I have a feeling we will see a patch soon, we'll see then...
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    This is something EoD figured out quickly, i would have expected Dice to do the same.
    You would have thought they would have learnt a lot from BF42... but no.

I read over the IGN review, and while they say that it's very much like the original game and that helicopters are a good addition, the "Heavy" class is too powerful. He has an RPG (or something) as well as an M60, which are far too powerful; basically, he's a walking tank. There's virtually no reason to be the other classes, unless it involves a specific objective. The jungle foliage also makes it easier to sneak around to behind the enemy's control points, which is regarded as being "cheap" by many players.

Still sounds good, though. I'm sure with some additional tweaking this one will be just as good if not better than the original.

Again, I'm awaiting a demo...although I've got the Pandora Tomorrow one to keep me occupied for now.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SearanoX
    the "Heavy" class is too powerful. He has an RPG (or something) as well as an M60, which are far too powerful; basically, he's a walking tank. There's virtually no reason to be the other classes, unless it involves a specific objective.
    Which is what I kinda mentioned earlier. :)

One thing I read that looks positive is the more people you have around a flag, the faster it converts...

You guys are so violent, playing such games..

Beefy Guest

You're just jealous that your little TNT2 can't keep up...

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    You're just jealous that your little TNT2 can't keep up...
    Ehehehe ya low punching *******!!

At least it runs SOF1 fine, brings back some memorys as I play through it again..

Beefy Guest

*loads up SOF2*

Ungh... old and dated... *loads up Far Cry* Much better.. :D

I'm tempted to post an "owned" picture right about here...but that'd probably be considered spam.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by SearanoX
    I'm tempted to post an "owned" picture right about here...but that'd probably be considered spam.
    if you're going to say that you might was well have :roll: A good pic would have been quality spam, but that^ was just stupid.

anyway, played a few more hrs tonight. still lovin' it, but i hope Dice get's on the ball with a patch to fix some of the bugs. One in particular that more annoying than anything else, that the ping sort in the the server is broken; doesn't sort pings at all...

It's got more balance issues than i realized at first, but it's still quite fun no matter what team your on :mrgreen:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information