Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: New Halo Mod

Hey guys i found this whilst surfing around looking for halo mods. This seems to be the only one at the moment:
    Halo Blood Gulch Mod
    When you get the zip file all you do is replace the old blood gulch map with the new one. Don't for get to rename the old map incase you want it back.

The mod changes:

The warthog skins (They look minging)
    The needler fires rockets instead of needles (Same rate of fire as needler) e.t.c
    The Gatling Gun on the warthog doesn't fire bullets.........it fires rockets :wow:
    And the shotgun.......well i don't knowwhat it fires but hell it nukes anything which gets in its way...and i mean nukes. I fired it at a mate and i couldn't find his body anywhere then i looked round and saw the warthog lad near the other end of the map near his spawing point...

Anyway its all good fun. Your mates won't need the map, but i recommend giving it to them and letting them add it cause i think my mates had a few problems not being able to see rockets or somet.

Smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast ;)

ta ta steve

Now THAT'S fun !!! :woot:
    I installed it this morning before going to work. Can't wait to get home and really try it out ! Much more interesting than the normal map/gameplay...
    Can you tell I'm the kind of guy that always mods games ??:?:
    :rofl:
    SPAM Special Ops

Anyone know of any other Halo mods ?
    Extra maps / weapons / etc.....
    SPAM Special Ops

No thats the only on i have found after scouring all over the net. :(
    Im gonna look for some extra maps e.t.c now so if i find anything i will let you know! :)

ta ta Steve

do you apply the mod........does the file go into a certain folder........how do you access the mod for play?

When you have downloaded the zip folder, open it up and you will find a file called "bloodgulch.map" I think the map code has been modified so there is no actual installation or modifaction of the whole game.

Go into your main halo file and navigate to the map file = Microsoftgames/halo/maps

This contains the map files and you will see that they all have the same .map exstention. Rename the old bloodgulch.map file which will be in the map folder, then move the new bloodgulch.map file from the zip folder to the map folder. Close everything down and start up Halo. When you create a new multiplayer game the mods will be in place ONLY on this map.

If you want to get rid of the mods simply navigate back to your map folder and delete the modded "bloodgulch.map" and change the name of the old map back to bloodgulch.map and hey presto :)

Hope that helped!

ta ta Steve

thx :thumb:

Thread Information