Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any 1 play americas army 2.0?

Hey don't badmouth m..uh him. I feel like I know him personally, like he's with me all the time

And so I say if you like America's Army, read the guide and you will profit greatly :thumb:

PS - I've played a fair few SF missions and the game just gets better and better with each version. This version is excellent and they've fixed up most if not all of the bugs/exploits we reported from previous versions.

Quote Originally Posted by PersianImmortal
    Hey don't badmouth m..uh him. I feel like I know him personally, like he's with me all the time
    so you're the one he keeps in the basement?

...it's all good PI : peace2: If only we were all so gifted :)

EDIT: the release of 2.0 has definitely renewed my interest in AA so I've re-activated my account (it's been at least 6 months since I lasted played) and I'm currently trying to get though SF e&e training. Granted I've only spent about 15 minutes on it so far, but it's refreshing to play something that actually requires a little thought. I do have a question though... the M4 that you can mod, can you only use it after you have completed all of the SF training?
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

i belive that in the AA wed site it says the M4 is only for the SF to mod.. I think, becuz i been trying to pass the tranning mission still,i been on it for 2 days now.:mad:
    MOTHER BOARD : GIGABYTE K8N-SLI NForce 4
    PROCESSOR: AMD X2 3800+
    GRAPHICS CARD: EVGA 7800GT 256mb
    PSU: Enermax 535W
    MEMORY: Kingston 4x 512 pc3200 = 2GB
    Hard Drive: Seagate 300GB HDD 7,2000 RPM
    MONITOR: 19" Sony
    windows XP: home

He he, that Tweaker was so good he's my hero also :)

About the Mods in 2.0:
    I've been playing the Bridge so much lately i cant remember how the mods are in SF maps but i think the mods are available only in SF maps, and after you pass the training.

Here is a link you can find more AAO sites.
    The Official is not the best site to look for more precise info, i prefer forums like ArmyOps-Tracker -Slinger- is my nick there.

Im off to bridge to get seriously killed ;) Im still a newbie on this game, most of the ppl been playing this about 2 years now so i got a lot to catch. Thank god i've found some tutorials, tips and tactics for the maps, those help a lot to get into the game. :)

Cheers:
    -GS-

[edit:speeeling]

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    I do have a question though... the M4 that you can mod, can you only use it after you have completed all of the SF training?
    Yes, the M4M can only be used on SF maps of which there are 4. Since you have to be Special Forces to be equipped with the gun on these maps, you have to have passed SF training and have at least 15 honor to qualify.

I've passed SF training ang have 53 honor, so I've been playing with my M4M for the last couple of days and they're good, but not fantastic. My gun, like most peoples' has the 203 grenade launcher, silencer (press L to use in game) and 4x sight. The camoflage is automatically selected depending on the map (i.e you can't have black or arctic camo on a desert map).

This is all in my hero's guide btw (page 3) :p

Quote Originally Posted by PersianImmortal
    Yes, the M4M can only be used on SF maps of which there are 4. Since you have to be Special Forces to be equipped with the gun on these maps, you have to have passed SF training and have at least 15 honor to qualify.

I've passed SF training ang have 53 honor, so I've been playing with my M4M for the last couple of days and they're good, but not fantastic. My gun, like most peoples' has the 203 grenade launcher, silencer (press L to use in game) and 4x sight. The camoflage is automatically selected depending on the map (i.e you can't have black or arctic camo on a desert map).

This is all in my hero's guide btw (page 3) :p
    15 honor!!!!!! aww crap thats guna take me months...cuz it toke me 2 months to get to 12 honor and i just got it today.BTW how long have u been playing AA for?

Quote Originally Posted by [MSB
    -TOM]
    15 honor!!!!!! aww crap thats guna take me months...cuz it toke me 2 months to get to 12 honor and i just got it today.BTW how long have u been playing AA for?
    I've been playing for a year and a half. But there were two Honor resets earlier on (where everyone was reset to 10), so it's taken about 9 months or so to get up to 53 from 10.

It's not that hard - as you play more you'll see how it becomes easier to get minimal (if any) ROE and to go for objectives instead of running around killing everything in sight. It takes good knowledge of the maps and weapons to do that.

Players who play AA like deathmatch inevitably rack up large ROE because they shoot anything that moves, and get lower scores since a kill=10 points but getting an obj (or defending it successfully) can get 100+ points, especially if you stay alive till the end of the round.

I've got 10 honor now considering I'm pretty much starting from scratch, this could take a while...
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

i find when u first start out going from 10 to 11 honor is the longest. And i no ur not aloud todo this on any AA forums but can u please help me with the last SF tranning mission?I spent about 45 min on the mission then i got cought around the middle of b and c.:mad:

While I'm the forum Admin here I won't be allowing cheats or answers to the Training questions. That includes walkthroughs for the second mission. Pay attention, go slowly, avoid the enemy, take different routes and you'll pass.

It takes only 500 points per Honor point for your first 10 honor points. That means a few successful rounds. Learn to play AA properly and you'll rack up the points easily.

The whole reason the training and honor system are there is so that people don't just join and run around killing everyone (including teammates). The game is meant to be about Army values, so if they don't suit you then try another game.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information