Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Call of duty

Anyone plays it?

I've read many reviews that all gave it top scores..

Read this:

"Additionally, multiplayer Call of Duty features the very clever "kill cam," which lets a player who's been killed relive the last five seconds of his life from his killer's perspective. The implications of the kill cam are pretty significant: If anyone isn't playing fair in a multiplayer match, the kill cam ought to make this quite clear, and then players can vote to have the offending player kicked. When playing a deathmatch-style multiplayer mode, you can easily skip the kill-cam sequence and get back into the action, but if you're playing one of the multiplayer modes in which you can't instantly respawn, it can make for an entertaining five-second consolation prize." /Gamespot.com

cool! I'ma buy a copy today! :)

Beefy Guest

Got it a couple days ago. Going through single player at the moment. Seems like a new, improved version of Medal of Honor. I'm liking it so far though.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    Got it a couple days ago. Going through single player at the moment. Seems like a new, improved version of Medal of Honor. I'm liking it so far though.
    Had a try of the multiplayer yet?

Would be good to give it a burl at LotD :).

Beefy Guest

Finished single player today, so I started multiplayer. I like it. It reminds me a lot of Soldier of Fortune 2, which I loved. The Kill Cam is pretty cool, as it shows the last 5 second of your life from the eyes of your killer. :) In itself, I think it'll be a good way to see if anyone's cheating too.

I've been playing through the single player as well and I'm enjoying it. it seems to me this is what mohaa should have (could have) been like. Looking forward to give the multiplayer a try later on

Fortunately the single player campaigns are long enough to make it worth while. I was afraid it would be as short as mohaa and I'd run though it in a single weekend; I havn't been disapointed yet.

:cheers:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by minibubba
    Fortunately the single player campaigns are long enough to make it worth while. I was afraid it would be as short as mohaa and I'd run though it in a single weekend; I havn't been disapointed yet.
    They what?!? We are talking about the same game, aren't we? I think I finished CoD in about 7 hours.. I was actually a little disappointed in how short it was. The little scripted ending was rather neat though.

well maybe starting off on the hardest difficulty level and playing at irregualr intervals makes it seem longer... :shrug:

I really liked SP but it was to short and the multiplayer is nothing different from MOHAA. The MP is still no BF1942.

yeah, i loved it actually, and beefey, i read on a review taht if you played it on easy or the next level it would go by pretty fast..put it on veteren and that 7 hours will turn into about 24....its pretty hard on that..but i consider CoD medal of honor gone good...medal of honor sucks compared to this and multiplayer kicks ass...i recomend this game to everybody, its worth the 40 bucks...:drool:

Quote Originally Posted by mondogenerator
    I really liked SP but it was to short and the multiplayer is nothing different from MOHAA. The MP is still no BF1942.
    cheers to that, nothing is going to replace bf42/dc for online gaming for me anytime soon
    :cheers:

Thread Information