Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Which is better: Call of Duty or MOH

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty vs. Medal of Honor

:yuc: boooooo battle field is repatative..it gets old, unlike CoD......... i like battlefield and all but its tied with moh or just under....when the mods come out for CoD then it will dominate even more... :yuc:
    Lostprophets-

I've heard all your whining
    All this talk behind my back
    The time is coming
    The time is now for our attack
    A new sun rising
    A new one in your world of black
    Don't try to stop this
    You will break like glass

it gets old, unlike CoD
    I have a feeling i am turning into a real arse wipe by being picky like this, so apologys but it will be pretty unusual if CoD doesn't get old.

CoD will probably be crap compared to Rising sun when it is realised. You have to give Mohaa credit for being the best original ww2 game of its time and without Mohaa it would be likely that the other games wouldn't have been created.

The atmosphere was amazing - the beach landing a legendry level.

ta ta steve w

I don't think you can really compare bf1942 with CoD and MOHAA cuz bf1942 is much more focused on multiplayer which its great at, while CoD and MOHAA both deliver a great single player experience. Also I just played the first Soviet mission in CoD yesterday, holy crap :wow: it may surpass the beach landing from MOHAA :cheers:

to steve, im talking in the present, battle field got old on the first game....but its all opions here, fun and games man, i dont care who says what or who you say it too.....i agree with the comparing thing...battle field basically is multiplayer in single player mod, there basically 2 different games with there own unique things....heres my prediction for rising sun....medal of honor with tall grass and japs....but i give credit to it cause they inhanced the graphics and upgraded the ai to be more realistic but still yet i love CoD much better than all of them..ohh and your right about the moh thing that if they wernt made then it wouldnt be this good, well i think that the creators of moh left ea and made this game...
    Lostprophets-

I've heard all your whining
    All this talk behind my back
    The time is coming
    The time is now for our attack
    A new sun rising
    A new one in your world of black
    Don't try to stop this
    You will break like glass

Beefy Guest

CoD is just a natural progression from MoH:AA. BF is something else all together. If you could mix BF's large scale fights / vehicles with CoD's infantry combat, then you'd have a game worth thinking about. :)

CoD is good, but I think it's just another MoH:AA. Aside from KillCam, there's not a lot in it which is original...

started playing it last night, up to the assault on berlin.

i like the fact is you are not by yourself all the time, you have a few helpers around. Stalingrad charge is good in that regard.
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

I must Call of Duty (which i purchased today) i think is incredible...the way it captures you in is amazing...With you squad it great..somewhat tend to care for them. Very good game.
    - Damien

having played Enemy Territory for a long time on the net, i tried Call of duty the other day, i think it is very poor compared to ET.

personally i find the whole "round by round" thing isnt as good as the "30sec reinforcements" style. I would have liked to see some sort of experience component, and lack of medics etc...

i know ET is specific multiplayer but i think they coulda done a bit better job on CoD multi.

:2cents:
    MSN Messenger - handy481@hotmail.com
    DC++ - handy481 :: Sweden Xperience :: BootCamp 02 :: Revolution xShare 01 :: Mp3Heaven

I have played single player right now...i seem to fail to log on to servers...for MP...
    - Damien

Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.Crappy
    dont get me wrong, but i do still like medal of honor, just when the hell are they going to stop with all the damn expansion packs..it gets old......and i have 3 of them so yeah, now theres another 2 coming out which is waaaaaaaaaaaay to much....
    That isn't quite true. There is only one more coming out for PC, and the others coming out for consoles, are just stripped down versions of the PC versions. (PC > Console)

The final installment of MOH, is Pacific Assault, and you can watch these videos, they will impress you.
    http://www.electronic-arts.com.au/ea...php?news_id=89

I haven't played the full version of CoD yet, but I did play the demo a while back, and it was crap. It reminded me of one of those arcade games where you are moved through the level, and then you get to a destination and you sit there for 5 minutes and shoot. That is dumb.

---------

Does anyone know what engine CoD uses? I spent a while looking and couldn't find any info. The demo certainly didn't say.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information