Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Poll: Which is better: Call of Duty or MOH

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty vs. Medal of Honor

you decide...is call of duty better than medal of honor...

i'd say CoD if for no other reason than I got burned out on mohaa a long time ago...
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Definitely CoD. MOHAA was good, but wow CoD is awesome :woot: I've been really impressed by the fact that there you have squadmates around who are actually capable of being helpful :D

Ya...CoD for me....:thumb:
    SPAM Special Ops

dont get me wrong, but i do still like medal of honor, just when the hell are they going to stop with all the damn expansion packs..it gets old......and i have 3 of them so yeah, now theres another 2 coming out which is waaaaaaaaaaaay to much....

Another two expansion packs? What are they called? I can't find anything on the web about them. :cry:

I liked call of duty when i played the demo, but somehow i didn't like it as much as medal of honour - im tempted to get the game though :)

p.s you have to take into account that medal of honour is pretty old, it will be intresting to compare rising sun with CoD when RS is released. :)

My votes for COD but I haven't gotten very far on it yet. So far the graphics seem quite abit better than MOH and the game runs smooth as silk. The WW2 environment seems a little more realistic to me (so far) compared to MOH.
    I like MOH and have both expansions but never did get around to playing through either of them, just the original. I played that game on a P4 1.4 ghz system with a Geforce 2 video card and was surprised how smooth it ran considering all the detail in the game.
    For now I think COD is the best of it's kind if I don't count the BF1942 collection.

ok, moh has 2 expansions out right now, spearhead,breakthrough..ACTUALLY i think there is 3 expansions coming out...i know 1 for sure is pacific assault and about the other 2 i think that your a brother at the begging of the pacific theater and you guys get split up..one expansion is the story line of one and the other expansion is the other bro..im not sure if thats right but i read it in a magizine... but after the 2 expansion it gets a bit old and repeatative...but i noticed ofr CoD there is a Mod selection..i cant wait to see some mods for that game...Cod still dominates just with 1 game:thumb:

as long as bf 1942 is around, expecially the new 5.0 desert combat beta, i won't even bother with these....................cod looks like you're on a movie set, and let's face it moh was and still is good, not as good as bf 1942, but, starting to show it's age

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information