Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problems with Call of Duty and my PC.

Well, i am playing now..but all with a price. I have to have my computer underclocked. From a 1.85 Ghz to 1.1 Ghz. I am still boggled by this. I have no idea. Right now though i am glad i can finish my game.

P.S. CoD is all about not fighting alone...yet there are some areas where you are just going solo. I am now on the German Ship where Cpt. Price acts like a high German officer and we get into the hangar. I have to destroy all the anti radar equipment, ALL ALONE. Its no biggybut where is Cpt. Price? Its seems as the German Soldiers don't stop coming. Is there an end to them ? Do they evetually all die if get them all? Doesn't seem like it.
    - Damien

MOH:AA and other games do this too, they make a huge trigger area, and for every guy you kill, another respawns somewhere ahead of you and starts coming for ya. You just have to keep moving until you exit the trigger area.

Or you might just be battling it out in one area, and walking over the same trigger multiple times, which causes 4 new guys to spawn each time you trigger it.

The game was programmed, therefore look for patterns on how it was programmed...

I have only played the COD demo as of yet, but nearly all single player FPS's do what I describe.
    "In their capacity as a tool, computers will be but a ripple on the surface of our culture. In their capacity as intellectual challenge, they are without precedent in the cultural history of mankind." - Edsger Dijkstra

Quote Originally Posted by zeradul
    MOH:AA and other games do this too, they make a huge trigger area, and for every guy you kill, another respawns somewhere ahead of you and starts coming for ya. You just have to keep moving until you exit the trigger area.

Or you might just be battling it out in one area, and walking over the same trigger multiple times, which causes 4 new guys to spawn each time you trigger it.

The game was programmed, therefore look for patterns on how it was programmed...

I have only played the COD demo as of yet, but nearly all single player FPS's do what I describe.
    Pretty cool...thx for sharing.
    - Damien

FLaCo how mutch memory is installed in your computer?

Sometimes one can get crasches back to desktop if the memory hits a critical limit when gaming.

I have 1256 MB of PC2700 Memory.
    - Damien

Beefy Guest

You've got 1256 or 256?

Quote Originally Posted by Beefy
    You've got 1256 or 256?
    Just my thought, If he's got only 256 then it ain't enough to run COD flawless and could be the cause of his exits to desktop.

Beefy Guest

I try not to run XP on 256, let alone games in it. :)

no..its 1256...i used to have a gig on it...then i found a 256 stick lying around. Its just that 1256.

I also don't run 256 on PC's with XP. I know better than that.:cheers:
    - Damien

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information