Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Super gaming chair

Machin.Shop Manufacturing Inc. is introducing the Gamedeck, an integrated, ergonomic videogaming station, whose patent-pending design bridges the gap between office furniture products currently available and the demands of the fastgrowing videogaming market. With the introduction of the Gamedeck, Machin.Shop is dedicated to advancing the PC gaming experience and aims to support the emerging gaming center market. The Gamedeck’s features come together to provide total immersion, with little distraction derived from lack of comfort, improper seated position or lengthy set-up procedures. The Gamedeck stations will be available in February 2004.

Machin.Shop website

HardOCP

Tsk, tsk, tsk...when will people stop making stupid ideas like this? People aren't stupid (for the most part), and most know that you can get something just as effective for less money. Not only that, but it won't make you look like a dumbass while using it.

What will they think of next? A claw controller? Oh...wait, they already have that...
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

I actually kinda like that thing, although it looks way to big for my little apartment

I'll never buy one, but I still think it's a cool idea, even if it's not too practicle. Looks more like something you would see at an arcade.

here's one from the same people, more designed for home use imo:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Thread Information