Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Good UT2K3 Mods??

Well it seems like no one ever plays UT2k3 anymore, and all the servers are either really horrible, or just demo servers, so I am in search of where all of the UT2K3 players have gone. Right now Im downloading the newest Red Orchestra, and I just wanted to ask, is there a particular mod that UT2K3 has that has lots of people playing it??

Frag.ops is popular and plenty of players. But it's just another CS ripp-off
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

Red Orchestra is quite good. Gameplay is nothing all that original, but the actual feel of it is quite good. Graphics in it are also quite good. The iron sights are also a very nice feature, arguably better than Call of Duty (especially with the scope). The upcoming vehicles to be included in the UT 2004 will really add quite a bit to the game as well. I get shoddy peformance on it, though, which is annoying.

I haven't played any other mods for UT 2003 yet, though apparently Frag.Ops is pretty good...CS with nicer graphics.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Well, I just got done playing Red Orchestra, and Frag Ops, and I must say, I am very disappointed. First of all, I thought there would be some people playing, and Red Orchestra had about 5 servers, while Frag Ops had 1 server with 2 people in it. And I thought there was no one playing ut2k3

I found Red Orchestra to be a little dull, and Frag Ops was just a very very bad counter strike ripoff, and the graphics and gameplay is way too buggy.

I think Ill stick to Desert Combat, CS, and UT2K3 for now: peace2:

*Plays Desert Combat, dreaming of the day that HL2 comes out*

man, where are you located? I don't have any problems finding a number of servers with plenty of people for frag.ops, red orchestra, or ut2k3
    :shrug:
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

There are tons of servers for both of them...make sure your filters aren't set for servers with ultra-low pings...
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Thread Information