Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need for speed underground speed.exe prob

Your system is well below minimum specifications. You cannot get it to run on that system as others have mentioned, hence the error. Problem solved.

Next time check the minimum specifications of a game before you "buy" it :rolleyes2

In the future, please don't pm the moderators when your question doesn't get answered. we frequent the forums too, and will help if we can.
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Default Re: Need for speed underground speed.exe prob

hi i have Amd Athlon Xp 2400+, 512 ram, 160Gb HDD, 3D Prophet 4000XT TV Out 64Mb, DirectX 9.0b. but when i press the speed.exe icon to run nfsu it says there was a problem running it and shuts down. do u know wat is causing this? i am running on windows XP proffesional.

Default Re: Need for speed underground speed.exe prob

Apply the new patch and update drivers. Also, i hope your version is the legal one.

Unhappy Re: Need for speed underground speed.exe prob

Hey guys, um im new here and im a very big gaming fan.I was just wondering, which video card would be good for gaming.One of my selections is the ASUS Geforce 5600 ultra, Geforce fx5200, geforce ti 4600.Please help me out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information