Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Starwars Jedi Academy

Does anyone know how to get rid of the lag on solo multiplayer for this game? I've tried Starwars JA on many systems and the game does the same thing on all of them.

Disable dynamic glow. Other than that I haven't experienced any lag on single or multiplayer.

Quote Originally Posted by PersianImmortal
    Disable dynamic glow. Other than that I haven't experienced any lag on single or multiplayer.
    If you mean to disable Dynamic lighting that didn't help. A quick lag hiccup only occurs every 10 seconds to a half minute or so and I've tried this game using several different video cards on several different systems up to 2.4 to 3.0ghz and I see the same exact lag patteren on every system. I don't think its a hardware problem but if you don't have the same thing happening in your game maybe I'll look for a game update or something, I think I still have vers. 1.0.

No, I mean disable the option called Dynamic Glow, which is different to Dynamic Lighting.

Yes, there is a 1.01 update you should install which helps performance, but I've never experienced any graphics lag with this game. Dynamic Glow was the only option which gave a massive performance hit.

I find that I get pretty much flawless performance with Dynamic Glow and Volumetric Shadows off...those are the two main performance hogs.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Read all my performance tips in this thread. It's as close as you can get to a JA Tweak Guide.

Thread Information