Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mouseproblem at Counterstrike

it is simply lag, a fact of online gaming. There is nothing valve can do about it unless they take it upon themselves to give all 6.4 billion of us fast broadband. The only real remedy is to get a faster 'net connection. Or play on faster servers, but considering the game in question I don't think that is the problem.
    I've gone too far and need to move on!

but before the update it wasn't like this _
    My Computer:
    AMD XP Mobile +2500 @ 2000 Ghz
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2
    Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1

Have you checked the latency of the servers you are playing on? In other words, press tab when you get in the game and find the numbers (not kills or deaths) to the right of your name. That's your ping, the time in 1/1000s of a second it takes your computer to send a signal to the server and get it back. In my experience, anything over about 250 in CS will start giving you lag in regular movement like the mouse. And I personally don't play in anything over 100. But with DSL 256KBS you should be okay (unless you're on a laggy server).... If it's only in servers in other European countries and the ping isn't insanely high, then that's just screwed up. Check outside for demons having snowball fights or pigs getting stuck in plane engines.

The ping isn't over 100 and i don't have any choke or loss on that servers. kind of weird huh? ^^

"Check outside for demons having snowball fights or pigs getting stuck in plane engines."

w00t? :confused: :confused: :confused:
    My Computer:
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2

Hell freezing over or pigs flying:flames:
    Anyway, that's just messed up. Doesn't make a dam bit of sense. Oh well, don't play on those servers I guess. But I bet there aren't a lot of good servers where you are and the U.S. ones must lag.

I just installed CS and also had some problems with lag. I used the HLtoolz program and this command line. That solved my problems. Perhaps it would solve your problem also
    "Make FPS, not war"

dunno, it works again now don't know what happened :shrug:
    but u know what? steam is driving me and not long anymore and i go :mad: and then i will :flames: them with and gonna :bounce2: on them like this

thx 4 help anyway ^^
    My Computer:
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2

Check this 'TechGuide' written by a friend of mine, its very useful for settings, tweaks, console commands and troubleshooting...

http://techguide.csbanana.com

and I stopped playing CS when 1.6 came out, I can't stand it any more... I still admin a server though (BichWine, the Guide's author, is also one of the admins), but I never actually 'play'... besides, FFXI takes up all my gaming time now
    386 DX40, 4mb 80ns EDO RAM, .5mb Trident VGA, 120mb 2200rpm JTS HDD, SoundBlaster ISA, Zoltrix 2400bps modem, 2x Creative CDROM (tray loading), Panasonic 3.5" FDD/5.25" FDD, Samsung 14" UVGA Monitor
    -----

/Z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information