Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mouseproblem at Counterstrike

Hi there

I've got a little problem with counterstrike since the last update on 20.01.2004.
    Just when i'm playin at some other european server (except Germany) the mouse gets real slow. I don't mean the movement, i mean the reactiontime. if i'm pressing the "shoot" button it takes 1/2 to 1 sec. before it actually shoots. can you help me? got windows XP and Logitech Dualoptic Mouse. Tried it with new driver too, but didn't worked.
    My Computer:
    AMD XP Mobile +2500 @ 2000 Ghz
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2
    Creative Soundblaster Live! 5.1

Willkommen, Sincerety. :)

Anyway, it's most likely that you're experiencing internet lag, or possible mouse lag. I'd try playing a LAN game and seeing if the problen is still there. If it isn't, it's most likely your internet connection. It also might be that you're just playing on servers with high pings.

Does this happen with any other online games as well? It might not just be Counter-Strike that's the problem.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Danke SearanoX :)

I rather think it's an internetlag, because on german servers the problem does not exist. like i said above, it's just on servers like france, UK or spain. and on other games, i just play counterstrike, so i don't know ^^^

So here's the question:
    What can i do bout this internetlags? since the steam-update it is like that and i don't know what to do now.
    My Computer:
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2

Heh, I'm half German, though I've never been there. In fact, I know almost none of the language...mostly things I've just picked up by listening to Rammstein. :cool:

Well, what internet connection type are you using? If you're on 56k, that could explain the problem. You may also have your netspeed in Counter-Strike configured improperly. I'm not sure exactly how to change it, though.

hm... not bad to learn german at songs like rammstein :D

i got dsl 256k
    maybe i should try to change some netsettings on cstrike ^^ maybe that's the problem at all. yeah, thx 4 help

and do you know something bout MTU? it's something like how to change the connectionspeed for dsl or somethin?
    My Computer:
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2

...No, not quite sure what MTU is. However, there are a lot of other people around here that I'm sure would be happy to help if you have problems after you try changing those settings.

ok.. other settings won't help much -.-
    maybe i should try to reinstall steam
    My Computer:
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2

Yeah, that might work. Just make sure to make sure you don't get rid of any custom things that you want to keep, though. ;)

try it on other servers or maybe ur net is laggy or maybe you put ur mouse on slow go 2 control panel and change the speed of ur mouse
    INTERNET IS BORRIINNG NOWADAYS.....THE GOVERNEMNT SHOULD INVENT SOMETHING NEW......

that problem is only @ server in europe around germany and it isn't the problem with the speed of the mouse. the reactionspeed really suxx and new settings won't work, even newinstall of steam and counterstrike won't work. kind of shiii -.-
    hope valve will take an eye on that prob.
    My Computer:
    MSI NV6600 Geforce 6600
    Infineon 2x256 DDR-RAM
    Corsair 256 DDR-RAM
    Abit NF7 Nforce2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information