Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Xbox/ps2/gc, Etc, Games On Pc ?

Yes that's right, ROMS might be legal if you own the original game, but distribution (i.e. downloading/uploading) of ROMS is illegal without the permission of the game's author. Hence every site which hosts ROMS is illegal, despite the crap they post about it being legal if you own the original.

As for emulators, there are a bunch of emulators if you hit Google and do a search. WinUAE is a good Amiga emulator, Bleem is a PS1 emulator, and Project64 is a great N64 emulator. The newer consoles will probably not have emulators available at present for three reasons:

1. It's difficult to develop an emulator since most of the hardware functions have to be coded into software and made compatible with DX9/OpenGL standards;

2. Even if they are made, they are usually very system intensive, and won't run at anything but a chug on even high end machines; and

3. Since consoles like the PS2 and GC are still being sold in stores, companies like Sony will likely take legal action against any emulator which allows people to use a PC to play PS2 games for example. This reduces their console sales.

Anyway as I said, go to Google and start searching for the emulators, and of course no discussion of ROMS here or the thread will be locked.

Ok Guy's, I hear ya......
    Cpu - Pentium 4, 2.4b
    MB- Asus P4S 533-E
    DDr Ram - 1024mb,pc2700,333
    Video - 256 mb Geforce fx5700
    Windows xp pro

Ok, ive found some emulators available for all the latest console's including the ones iam looking for.
    Its gonna take me a while to download this file as its pretty lengthy but i'll keep ya all informed how its coming along etc.

In the meantime, anyone who can pass some tips on the emulators scene then please let me/us all know....

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
    Cpu - Pentium 4, 2.4b
    MB- Asus P4S 533-E
    Windows xp pro

Anyone ??????????? :shrug:
    Cpu - Pentium 4, 2.4b
    MB- Asus P4S 533-E
    Windows xp pro

What "tips"...? You already know the rule about ROMs and no discussion/linkage to ROMs here, so what other advice do you need? The full instructions to using particular emulators are on their respective sites.

ok suit yourself, close the thread/link whatever.....bossy boots...
    Cpu - Pentium 4, 2.4b
    MB- Asus P4S 533-E
    Windows xp pro

Beefy Guest

Hey, it's not PI's fault that nobody has got the info you're lookin for. I really don't know what you expected to happen in here...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information