Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Beyond good and evil

Has anyone played BGAE if so what did you think of the game?

The gameplay from whatve seen looks pretty good for an adventurous action type.

Yeah i have been playing it and loving it to death. get it.

I hear it's another amazingly good game but it sold badly because of the fact that it was a new franchise being pushed during the holiday season without enough hype surrounding it. I wasn't aware that it was out for the PC, but if it was, then, well, that's dandy.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

Beefy Guest

It's not a bad little game. I played it for a while, but just had too much other stuff on, so I'll probably never get back to it, sadly. :( Well worth a look though.

Yeah that's the thing with adventure games. No matter how good they are it takes time to play, which many of us don't have..

Beefy Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The__tweaker
    Yeah that's the thing with adventure games. No matter how good they are it takes time to play, which many of us don't have..
    Too much other stuff - FFTA, FF9, FFX-2, Fire Emblem. :D Too many other games to get through.

Yes if only one wouldn't have to sleep..

Thread Information