Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PC Game Help

Can Anyone ot there help me? I recently purchased Jack The Ripper, Post Mortum and NeverWinter Nites and NONE, I repeat NONE will work.....HELP! I am running AMD Athlon with plentyof GB, and Windows XP....Please someone help me to get these to work..They allvsay they are compatible with XP....
    PJ

Full hardware specs including drivers/directX used. Also state what's happening when you try to run your games.

More specs would prolly help .... what motherboard, CPU, ... and just how much is "lots of GB"? .... Are you referring to mb of RAM or hard drive space ? Just off the top of my head I would guess that maybe your video card is lacking majorly in processing power ... What is it? Have you done all of the updates for WinXP and are all of your drivers current?
    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Direct X 7 updated....
    PJ

Sorry to be a pain will get the info tonight, am at work!
    Really need your help though, do ya think you can get me to get these games working or am I reaching for the stars?
    PJ

Quote Originally Posted by pj112
    Direct X 7 updated....
    ehh you said you were running Win XP?

A lot will depend on the video card you are running I think and xp came with DX8.

[size=18]Please Help..Anyone

As I was asking before, if anyone could please help me....Here is what I am running: AMD Sthlon 4 Processor, Sony Vaio PCG-FXA49
    1.20 GHz with AMD Power NOW
    Windows XP
    512 MB SD RAM
    30 GB HArd Drive

MPEG1 and MPEG2 Digital Viseo
    Drives: Fixed CD/RW/DVD Combo Drive
    & Floppy Drive
    10BASE-T / 100BASE-TX Integrated Ethernet,
    s400 Interface, serial, parallel VGA output
    NTSC Vidoe Out, RJ-45 Ethernet port
    Supports two type I or type II or one type III
    card bus support
    I have tried to use Neverwinter Nights, Jack The Ripper and now I have tried Post Mortum and NOTHING works....Do I need to buy anything else to make these games run??? I am somewhat computer savvy, but not on the compatibility issues with these games.......So Many Thanks...PJ

: peace2:
    Forgot to Mention...I hae Direct X8 Installed and current;
    and ATI RAGE MOBIOLITY M1 Graphics Chip with 8 MB SD RAm
    Please help!

[Post Reply and New Thread not the same thing ;) -MB]
    PJ

Beefy Guest

Your video card. It's crap.

What type am I running on this system, and what do I need to do to get it right?? Please help me out..
    PJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information