Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the best gaming device for CS?

Gimme 5mins to strap my mousepad to my forehead and ill be ready
    :D

Ok, here is what we do....we need to set a date and time...tomorrow night...you got to remeber I am in the states and you guys have to take in consideration of the time zone bull crap....

KB n mouse rulz!, dont think theres is any other way i wud play CS..unless i could have a nueral link or somethin lol. Im in THK if ne one knows them

[THK] Shepps

Anyone ever tried one of those Nostromo n50 Gamepads?
    A friend of a friend got one, and he says its great. It replaces the keyboard in CS with ten buttons, and he says its as fast as a normal keyboard. Hmmmmm. Just thinking out loud...

I find that a USB optical mouse helps ALOT aswell....not sure why, I guess the higher sample rate give better accuracy or something :)
    <Insert Witty Comment Here.>

Quote Originally Posted by daedalus
    I find that a USB optical mouse helps ALOT aswell....not sure why, I guess the higher sample rate give better accuracy or something :)
    Yup, optical-ness = good :).

mmm...optical *drool*

Quote Originally Posted by daedalus
    mmm...optical *drool*
    And therein lies the beauty of optical mice - no holes for drool to enter through the bottom :D.

except maybe through the scroll wheel, LOL !:p

Hey guys....

I own two Microsoft Optical 5 button mice, and I absolutly love the button configuration... I will not be able to use anything with less buttons for an extended period in the future.. haha... I have the side buttons set to close and minimize and I whip through windows like noone I know.

My only dissatisfaction is the mouse's sensitivity... I use extremely high sensitivity, and so by moving my mouse one inch, I get from the left to the right (1600 X 1200) I do not use any accelleration.

Anyways, for the mouse to be used at this setting, it has to SKIP pixels!!! I'd say that it lands on about 1 of every 3 pixels of distance it covers...!!

I know the logitech mice with 2nd gen are better, but I am just looking and waiting for some stats on a better optical system, with buttons like they are. Even with the pixel jumping, it is still far more accurate than an other mice I have ever used... I just want somethng with a lot of configureable buttons that can be extremely sensitive to a small range of motion...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information