Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFS Underground performance.....

Quote Originally Posted by AsianBatman
    aha? ok? Well relize the demo was released before the actaul product, and was suppose to give consumers a taste of the game. Also EA lacks support for even there final product..I own the game and i also had the demo before and i found no lag issue. For some reason the demo hates you. Don't reply to this, because your just going to live up to your name "the arguement king"
    Hey, I didn't choose this name. ;)

My point is that EA isn't doing a very good when it comes to things like this. I know that a demo does not always represent the final product, but that doesn't mean that I can't complain. A demo's point is to give the player an idea of what the game will be like, and if they experience lag in the game, no matter how rare, it will influence their purchasing decision. Saying "it only happens to one person" is no excuse, because it's supposed to work with everyone's computer that surpasses the recommended requirements.

I do know what you're saying, though, and I agree that a demo is not always representative of the final product. My point is that it should be, and by not being so, it can damage the sales of the product...and for a company like EA, that is by far their highest priority.
    This is where my signature would go had my host not been such a Bandwidth Nazi.

I can see that your happy, but there is no need for useless spam posts.. :roll:
    C'mon AsianBatman do you want to start a flame war in the Whining thread? Give the guy a break he's Probably a lil loaded on bawls havin fun with his 9600xt even though its not the most uber card around its better than my 9200(128mb DDR) one

For some reason the demo hates you. Don't reply to this, because your just going to live up to your name "the arguement king"
    No need for name callin :group: :cheers: : peace2:

Just because he is loaded on crack, i mean brawls :D doesn't mean he can start a unless thread. And i did not call him any name...the moderators has hence called him that and his avatar was labeled that when he was starting arguements. : peace2:

I stand corrected then....Since the avatars and sigs and user titles are inoperable here I was without needed info...So NP :cheers:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information